5.0 out of 5 stars Very Smart!
Published 21 months ago by S Barker

1.0 out of 5 stars black wall mounted magazine rack
Looks great really strong.easy to hang up and doesn't stick out too far. Would recommend this to anyone . Well worth its money
Published 11 months ago by Karen Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Smart!, 14 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Black Wall Mounted Magazine Newspaper Rack by THE METAL HOUSE
I must admit that I put off buying this product as there were no other Amazon reviews and I didn't want to waste my money. I eventually went ahead anyway and I'm really pleased that I did. It is a very sturdy (reasonably heavy) metal rack, in a nice matt black, of perfect size for all magazines/newspapers. It's really smart looking and very easy to put up - just three screws, one in each tier and a doddle to measure up the holes. No, it is not the cheapest rack and I did see one other post of a similar product that suggested you could get one much more cheaply at Ikea. I have no doubt though that it would be of inferior quality and I do think this item is worth the money, as well as avoiding the nightmare that is Ikea! Postage was quick and the rack was well packaged. Put simply I could not be more delighted with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Magazine Rack BUT...., 3 May 2014
The rack arrived just as described its sturdy nice mat black finish - but why the shiny chrome screws with it ? They stick out like a sore thumb when the rack is empty. Black headed screws would have just added that level of detail that is required.

1.0 out of 5 stars black wall mounted magazine rack, 26 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars This was amazing - I got two of them and use them ..., 30 Aug. 2014
This was amazing - I got two of them and use them in my classroom - everyone that comes in comments on them. They say they are great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Aug. 2014
Very good product, it is now being used in a bar area and it does look great.