on 28 November 2012
It is important to note that this won't fit all MacBook Pro keyboards. It will only fit those keyboards with the long and flat enter key, rather than the other sort that is in use in most parts of the world. If you are using a MacBook pro with the USA, Korean, Taiwanese and Thai localization then this will fit. Otherwise I suppose it's well made and the parts that fit my UK MacBook Pro fit well.

For a full list of localizations see this page: [...]
on 8 January 2013
Very useful product. Life saver if you like eating in front of your laptop! Would recommend everyone.

Its only for US keyboard.
on 4 December 2013
the product is good if you have the right keyboard - i didnt know how many inches my laptop was but still bought it as i didnt care about the enter key being the only minor difference of the layout.

The only reason this did not get 5 stars is because of the poor delivery and making me waste money. I ordered it on 27/10/2013 and received it on 16/12/2013... thats nearly 2 months for some rubber...I requested a redelivery first class as i really needed this but they sent me a stupid macro about something or nothing and then i cancelled my order and ordered another cover from another website on 14th/12 and received this item in the post 2 days later so i ended up getting it for free but now i have 1 on its way because of their poor communication and delivery.
on 12 January 2013
It felt a bit weird typing with this on at first however it works wonders! all the crumbs get caught on the mat and don't go into the laptop itself! fab!
on 30 July 2015
It took three weeks to arrive, but arrive it did. I bought my Macbook in the US, so I needed t find a keyboard cover that was consistent with my keyboard and this one foot the bill perfectly. One of the reasons I wanted to buy a keyboard cover was to reduce the noise when I type and this cover does the job well. Although the tapping sound is still there (I tend to type with a lot of energy!), the noise level is kept to a minimum. So, overall, I am happy with the purchase.
on 12 November 2013
perfect cose for my Macbook Pro. cover fits perfects over every key and leaves no extra air bubbles or gaps in it like a few other I have do! looks very smart on, as if there s nothing covering the keys but you know they will still be protected if something spills on it! if you like to keep the original look of the laptop with the silver body and black keys but still want protection like me, this is the case to have! no complaints!
on 29 December 2012
Check if you have a UK mac, as the return key may be a different shape and the cover will not fit those keys properly. Aside from that, it fits the keyboard really well, so you can leave it on all the time (it doesn't get in the way when you close the computer). Feels a little odd at first as not as smooth as the original keys but good for the price. No probs with delivery.
on 5 September 2013
I received this keyboard cover after I came back from my holidays and after using it for a few days I think it is great considering the price. I do feel to a certain extent though it is a new learning curve to get a similar feel as the keyboard in the uncovered state.

The real downside is that it is a US keyboard cover and not a UK keyboard cover.
on 8 January 2014
Fab product! Fits my US keyboard like a glove, so much so you cannot even tell its there. Anybody thinking of purchasing I would say 'go for it'. I wasnt sure what to expect but as the price was so cheap I thought I would take the risk and was pleasantly surprised when it arrived - in quick time as well (only took around 7 days). Absolute bargain!
on 2 November 2014
Very disappointed. It doesn't wort the money. Its just like any other cheap one. The keys are printed and if you put it on you cant see the keyboard light. Typing gets slow. As the price was higher than most of the other cover thought this one is not going to be printed and you can see the keyboard light through the clear letters and numbers.

See one answered question