5.0 out of 5 stars Great books, 11 July 2014
My 9yr old loved this range.

5.0 out of 5 stars new neighbors new adventures, 16 Jan 2013
Paul Jutras (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
When the faceless robots move a new family into a house our three starts have to speed up their quest to save Scream Street by traveling to Cleo's home turf of Egypt Pyramids. A story that besides the Goblin in the title also has more mummies and mermaids than you can shake a stick at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Jan 2013
Arrived on time. I bought this for my son (10) he loved it. I bought the other 12 I the series too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rampage of the Goblins, 10 May 2011
Jenny, Wondrous Reads (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Rampage of the Goblins has to be one of the funniest books in this series so far. The Movers are featured more, and we encounter two brilliant characters: Dave the Leech (Resus's cute giant leech he found under a rock in his garden. I loved him.) and The Great Guff (a very stinky king goblin). There are also evil mermaids with horribly sharp teeth, an appearance from Heru the mummy, a royal wedding and an unexpected trip to Egypt. As you can see, there's a lot packed into this book!

I love it when the little green goblins show up in this series, especially Squiffer. It's an excuse for more cute illustrations from Lily Bernard of Cartoon Saloon, and the little creatures always provide pages and pages of humour. Their grasp of the English language is pretty bad, so they end up saying things like "I be here to make special announce". Hehe! I don't know if we'll see them again before the series ends with book 13, but I can always hope for one last big reunion.

4.5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Book series, 30 Dec 2010
Jarra Dean (Jarrow-Tyne & Wear) - See all my reviews
My 10yr old son loves these books which is in a series and he has read all the previous ones and have been excellant value.