on 28 September 2013
I bought this set for drilling out the large holes required to fit a tow bar and associated electrics to my Mother in Law's car. A dangerous task if ever there was one! These bits tackled the sheet steel with no issues at all and left neat holes. I wrapped a bit of gaffer tape around the bits so I knew the holes were the right size.

Job done, Brownie Points earned......:-)
on 9 January 2013
Very pleased with them. Have been using them for drilling holes in plastic boxes and had no problems.
Good item and much cheaper than other drill bits
on 27 August 2014
pleased with these, using to make woodgas stoves in old paint cans, perfect for the job in what is quite thin sheet metal, not tried on anything thicker so cant comment.
on 4 March 2013
I use a lot of these and they are excellent affordable step drills for cutting through steel and all metals.
on 26 April 2013
Great set of drill cutters. Bought them for a specific job, but now I'm using them on lots of jobs.

See one answered question