5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best pedometers for the fitness enthusiast!
A sophisticated modern looking design which looks and feels excellent quality. Everything you need for a more serious fitness enthusiast or athlete and for those that want something more accurate than your average pedometer.
Published 12 months ago by Gadget Girls Reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Fairly accurate for step counting
This seems to be quite accurate for counting steps, whether worn around my neck or in a pocket. however, the clock on it is inaccurate, gaining around 30 minutes per day so that, after a few days, "midnight" comes around too soon and the daily count stops earlier and earlier in the evening. This is not the end of the world, but it is definitely annoying...
Published 10 months ago by Erica Moodie

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best pedometers for the fitness enthusiast!, 13 Dec 2013
The Tri-Axis technology is a BIG plus as I tried it round my neck with the lanyard and loose in my pocket and it still maintained correct steps. I counted my steps several times and when I checked saw the same amount on the unit; Im really impressed. I really loved this little pedometer, it looks good, its accurate and I really did feel motivated by the variety of different options.
As soon as you take it from the box it has a lovely substantial weight and quality feel, but the cheap silver buttons let it down a bit for me. But its the innerds that count; and the Ozeri 4x3 motion pedometer features are in its various recording and tracking features. This little device will track your steps, distance taken, average speed, time and calories you've burned in whatever direction this little unit is facing, this is what makes it stand out. Plus record your results for up to 7 days for comparison.
A brilliant feature of this is the split screen which allows you to set and view your choice of results at a glance. I really love this as I love to see how far Ive walked and the calories Ive burned without having to scroll through a variety of settings and buttons, its easy. It also has a lovely bright blue backlight and will auto shut off until it feels you move again...what a clever little gadget...yes you are....!
For motivation I personally love to see how far Ive walked in miles...hopefully ;-) and how many calories Ive burned. An extra that I liked is the fact it also has a calendar and a clock which is really useful addition that others don't have.

Its not the smallest pedometer you can buy but it certainly looks fab and its still unobtrusive and people just assume its an MP3 player. I personally found this is easiest to wear round your neck with the 17 inch Lanyard provided; this also has been well designed with the option to wear round your neck or unclip and attach to a bag zip or belt.

This is the ideal gift for someone you know that is on a fitness drive its great to actually see exactly how many steps you take in a day and how many calories you've burned.
So if you know someone that is a bit dejected with fitness or has a New years resolution to get fit; buy this as a gift they will REALLY thank you for it; as its fantastic motivation to walk that bit further every day and a lovely looking compact little gadget. Its everything they will need to get them started.
Or go on....treat yourself and start the new year as you mean to go on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Walk this way to fit!, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer with Tri-Axis Technology, in Sport Yellow (Personal Care)
Being a student nurse I was actually interested to see how many steps I take on an average day on placement. When I received the package I didn't expect it to be so light - big plus! I was able to slip it into my pocket without knowing it was there or bothering me when moving.

You can choose between two colours - black or yellow. I was sent the yellow version and I actually prefer it over the black. It comes in a small box with a warranty, instructions on how to set the device up, a little screwdriver to be able to take the battery out when needed and also a black lanyard to attach it to.

This particular pedometer can actually record seven days worth of data, recording your steps, how many calories you have burnt, distance in miles, the date, the time and how many minutes out of your day that you have been walking for. I did not expect this from such a small device. The interface is very easy to use, there are only four buttons and it comes with a battery inside; to save the battery life it will go into a power saving mode.

Another positive point of which I have discovered with this pedometer is that the batteries don't knock about which I have experienced with previous pedometers.

You may use an app on your phone to track your steps however I have noticed that with a lot of apps it drains your battery life considerably and when you are in the car or on a bus those jolts are actually recognised as steps therefore you are not getting an accurate reading. This product has been a god send because it can do everything an app can do but it is so much more reliable!

The only slightly time consuming part of the product is setting it up as you have to make some simple calculations to accurately input the distance of your steps. Other than that it is a perfect little device especially if you are trying to reach the 10,000 steps a day!

4.0 out of 5 stars How Many Steps in 5k?, 28 Oct 2013
I remember using a pedometer when I was at school and I quite often use apps on my phone to measure distance walked/calories burnt so this was a welcome item to review. My job is fairly sedentry and although I'm forever in a whirl of activity, quite a lot of that activity is desk-based and therefore my waistline has suffered.

Walking is fairly low impact when it comes to exercising, but it's really good for you and just a 20-minute walk each day can make a huge change to your fitness, health and appearance. I love walking and during the summer months I take every chance possible to get out of the house for a stroll, but come the colder months, I snuggle up indoors and walking becomes a distant memory.

I recently took part in a Twilight Race For Life was over the distance of 5k and I was intrigued to see how many steps that was, but not only that, this pedometer can tell you the distance covered, average speed, length of time and amount of calories burnt, which I think is pretty much everything you need to know when you're on a fitness drive!

The product itself is easy to use and it has a built in clock, calendar and timer as well, plus it's got an Auto Sleep mode so if you forget to turn it off, it will shut itself down once it knows you're not using it anymore. Clever!

I actually forgot to press the stop button at the end of the 5k, so it counted a little bit of extra walking to the car park, but it totted up as 4973 steps over the 5k - I don't know whether that's a normal amount of steps for someone of my height (5ft 2) but there was a fair bit of bottle-necking on the walking route so there may be an added few shuffled steps as I was caught behind people!

Because of the fact I'm getting older (and squidgier, I'm sad to say) I'm really pleased to have this pedometer as it will definitely encourage me to walk around more. I think I'll turn it into a game and try to get myself to meet a certain amount of steps each day and to try and beat the previous month's record - I'm quite competitive, so having a battle against myself will be the ultimate motivation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 April 2014
I honestly thought I walked a lot. Then I got this pedometre and how wrong I was. It was easy to use and tracked calories as well as steps. If you want to get fitter or lose weight, get one of these. Otherwise, you may think you move a lot but, when you look closely, you probably don't.
Well worth the money and it was really discreet around my neck.
Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect pedometer for all your needs!, 12 Aug 2014
I have been using the Ozeri pedometer for a few weeks now, over several styles of activities. I have tried it cycling, running, walking, during daily activities (shopping, housework, etc) and have found it is a fantastic pedometer.

Whether you are looking to improve your health, keep track of your mileage or just wonder how many steps you take/calories you burn in your daily routine, this pedometer is perfect for keeping track of all these important details, to help you along you way.

It is great for running, and does a great job at accurately keeping track of mileage and steps taken. This can be used in the obvious way, to see what distance you've covered during your training, or it can even be used to see how many steps you take over a given distance to work out your stride. Plus, it features a sport timer, which can help with you overall workout and pacing.

It's tri-axis sensor means that it has the best accuracy I've seen in a pedometer, meaning that you can fully trust the numbers you get, when you check at the end of the day! It also features a 7-day memory, so that you can see a diary of what you have done, calculate an average or put it into an app or online webpage to keep a longterm diary.

I find that this pedometer is perfect for keeping track of the calories you think about using each day. These help with overall health, if you use it for exercise and for routine, as you can use it to accurately keep track of calories burned to alter your diet and routine to help you lose weight, maintain weight or increase your fitness level.

OVERALL: This pedometer is high-quality and inexpensive. It is perfect for exercise, daily routine and more and will help you train, increase fitness, lose weight, maintain weight and keep a diary of your calorie burning. I think that this pedometer is perfect for all ages and types of people. It is easy to use, slim and has a large screen for its size. I would highly recommend it. You can purchase it off Amazon, using the link HERE or any of the OZERI links above in the blog!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fairly accurate for step counting, 28 Feb 2014

Although I find it sometimes records "steps" when I am driving, most of the time it does not, and it never has on public transportation (coaches/buses/trains).

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek, accurate and very easy to use, 19 Sep 2014
This particular pedometer has far more features than any I've used before, recording not only the number of steps you take but also distance, speed, calories and time.

The device is small and sleek. There aren't masses of buttons or menus to contend with, I found it relatively easy to use, once I'd set it up, without referring to the instruction leaflet just by pressing buttons. It took me all of 2 minutes to set it up by entering the date, time, my stride length and weight. The device will store data for seven days and will allow you to view the total for that time period as well as the total for the day. A nice little touch is that it also has a backlight so you can still see the display in the gloom of an evening when you're out walking the dog, for example.

The only real downsides are that it doesn't have a clip to attach to a belt so if you don't want to wear it around your neck and you don't have a pocket, you're in a bit of a bind and it's a bit of an investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent neat little pedometer, 21 Mar 2014
This is really easy to set up and to read. I sometimes have it in my pocket, sometimes round my neck and it works perfectly. It is really interesting to see how far you walk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Innacurate, 22 May 2014
I wanted replace my simple old but accurate pedometer. The 4 motion technology seemed a good idea just keeping it in a pocket or bag rather than wearing it on ones hip.
However it is far too sensitive interpreting any movement as a step. Just an evening pottering around the house will show as a mile or so of steps. Comparing it to a simple pedometer on a walk it will easily show a thousand or so more steps.
Also the built in clock gains twenty minutes week. I thought it was impossible for a digital clock to do that!
A neat little device which would be great if it was accurate. A first time user of a pedometer will be delighted as to how far they have think they have walked!
Useful as some kind of crude 'activity' meter I suppose but otherwise useless as a pedometer.
Just annoyed I've wasted £15.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protected buttons, 23 Oct 2014
W. J. Herbert - See all my reviews
This is much the best pedometer that i have used. I havn't checked how accurately it counts steps but in that respect it seems as good as any other I have had. I don't expect such a thing to ever be exactly accurate. What i really love about it is that the control buttons are in recesses and unlikey to be pressed in error. I have had several other machines that are very badloy designed in that respect. Pop somehting in a pocket with it, sit down and RESET! Also time and date are shown as well as steps taken. It is very easy to recall the day's count after midnight passes.No need to connect to a computer.