on 9 October 2011
I did review this product when I first got it and thought the product was good. I can now happily say the product is great and so is the company supplying it. I happily used the press for serveral months and then we recently hit a snag. I contacted the seller via Amazon and they organised an immediate pick up of the press. Within a week I have had a brand new press delivered. Sometimes things do stop working and it is great to know that when that happens that the company is as good on their after sales as they are on the selling side. Thanks very much - One Very Happy Bunny merrilly steaming through lots of ironing again!
on 25 July 2011
makes ironing so much easier. large surface makes it simple to iron sheets and bedding. water bottle is large, so saves filling up with water every 2 minutes like some other presses.

Has a great nurst of steam for those difficult creases and the pressure of the press is so great that most creases come out without much effort
on 11 February 2012
I love my Stitch Master PSP-206e super Mega steam press. I can't live without it now can't understand why I waited so long to buy it! Save me loads of time and still is working fabulously every time I use it which is at least twice a week some times more. Good quality product fast delivery too! Also when I had a problem with my press six months on They sent me a brand new replacement within days. Now that's what I call fantastic after service so your money is well invested too. So if you spend hours ironing buy one you"ll save so much time.
on 5 September 2012
Its a bit clunky when being used. The steam is not continuous , you have to wait for it to reheat the small amount it uses on ejection of steam which in turn makes ironing take longer.
on 16 October 2012
I bought one of these about 15 months ago,looks great and performed ok at first except for the steam which was intermittant,the tension arm that compresses the spring to give pressure is made of recycled chicken droppings,the metal is just recycled beer cans or similar rubbish quality,basically it is a very expensive piece of Chinese made tat that is not fit for purpose,it cant be repaired unless you are an engineer,i am and even then you cant do much with cheap nasty monkey metal,save your money and buy a Singer MSP 7 made in Italy or the Domena made in France,dont buy any press with made in China on it,you will be throwing your money down the drain.PSP-206E+ 1600watt 50% larger Super Mega Steam Press
on 16 October 2013
. saved so much time when you have a lot of sheets ect, to press. good for us owning holiday rentals.
on 27 July 2015
This is the best thing I have bought in a very long time. Worth every penny.......
on 25 January 2016
Have had this for a few months now and it is great, it's twice the size of my last Steam Press and means I can press much bigger area making it quicker and easier. I love the digital display and the fact I can have steam on or off automatic, would recommend this seller and the product.
on 21 March 2015
brilliant! irons wonderfully and takes so little time
on 23 November 2014
great machine great service would use again