5.0 out of 5 stars camera
try to use a lower sd card i had the same problem till i used a lower sd card and that way it may be fine
Published 14 months ago by button

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst camera ever!
Published on 17 Mar 2012 by Mr. S. C. Burge

5.0 out of 5 stars camera, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: Sanyo VPC-S120 ( 12 MP,3 x Optical Zoom,2.7 -inch LCD ) (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst camera ever!, 17 Mar 2012
Mr. S. C. Burge "deleted_dvds" (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this recently for use when I go fishing abroad as I wanted a little, light camera that was no frills, but took quality photos. I've been using a Canon IXUS for over 5 years now and that is fine, until I dropped it in a lake in Bulgaria! I bought this on the Friday and my inital reports were good - I bought a Sandisk Extreme 8GB to go with it and I took 15 photos around the home which were fine. However, tonight, I took some more pictures and when I tried to download them, got a message saying the files were corrupted. One would assume it's the SD card, so I tried this same card in my Canon and it worked fine. I used another SD card in the Sanyo and had the same problem. The issue is with the playback feature - you get a big question mark on the screen where your photos should be. The camera appears to take the photos, but you can't view or transfer them to a PC. Having done a quick search on the net, others have had the same issue. You might think you can contact Sanyo's customer service - you'd be wrong - I had a problem with one of their camcorders once and they were so unhelpful and didn't resolve the issue at all. I never used that camcorder again, and this camera is going the same way. This is the last time I ever buy anything with the name Sanyo on it - completely useless. Avoid like the plague.

ARRAY(0xab8ac954)