4.0 out of 5 stars Love the design
Published on 8 Sep 2011 by Kimonline

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better
There is nowhere to put anything in seperately. Having to completely empy to get a phone out is a bind as is doing a search for car keys. Would have been perfect with a few ?inner/outer pockets
Published 16 months ago by chrissy b

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the design, 8 Sep 2011
This review is from: Women's Small Backpack Rucksack Canvas Fashion Bags / Coffee, Tea or Me? (Apparel)
I really liked this design and the real thing does reflect the photograph. I have another one in a different design and, as I said then, the construction is fairly basic (which is fair enough for the price) but you can get quite a lot in the bag. The buckles for the backstraps are at the bottom of the bag, so can stick into your back a bit - although, for me, any discomfort didn't last long.

A nice little item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for..., 20 April 2012
I like to go for long walks but was sick and tired of carrying a bag to hold all I needed, so I decided that a rucksack would be the answer. I saw this on Amazon and thought it was so unusual and funky looking, whilst not being too bulky and when it arrived I was not disappointed - it's gorgeous! My only criticism is that the straps are a bit on the long side, so I'll have to make a couple of extra holes to make it sit snuggly on my back but apart from that, it's perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 29 May 2012
This was a very attractive bag. I bought it for airline travel. My only complaint is there are no compartments and everything I wanted always seemed to be at the bottom.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, 26 July 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Straps broke within a few short months, 4 Aug 2014
An ok item, but after a few months of intermittent use (not abused) one of the straps has broken. They've both been looking a little worse for wear, but today wss the last day for one of them. Disappointed to say the least, considering the sturdy appearance, and the fact that every other part of it remains intact with very little wear, it seems silly to put such little effort into the wearability of the straps. Wouldn't recommend to anyone unless they intend not to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 30 Mar 2013
My wife was really pleased with all aspects of this fashion bag. Quality and design were faultless. For once I chose a gift that was received with great enthusiasm and I'm not good at buying gifts,

5.0 out of 5 stars Backpack Rucksack - OK, 13 April 2013
Scottish Lassie (Arbroath, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Ladies Back Back - Fifty fifty

Like this one but it is made of very stiff material and is not quite supple enough for me but I use it in the summer time and like the style and colours very much. With more usage I think it will soften into my ways!

Good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looking Forward..., 18 Mar 2013
Love the look and size of this backpack should be perfect for my trip to Senegal in April with the fantastic Charity, World Vision.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product!, 4 Jan 2013
Nice bag, very practical, if you need free hands. The only negative is that the closing belt needs two hands to get tightened.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little stiff at first, 3 Sep 2012
When the bag first arrived I thought it looked wonderful but the material was a little stiff, I just hope that as time goes on and I use it that it will become a little more easier to use.