Colour: crafty cat bank|Change
Price:£6.52+ Free shipping

on 6 November 2013
I'm a rich man now from people trying the cat-bank - I claim not to know how to get the money out again.
on 6 July 2015
Oh I absolutely adore this. I bought it for a friend for her birthday, although it's on my wishlist too. I already knew what it was and how it worked a while ago, so when the product arrived and the sheet it came with was in a completely different language, I was grateful that I knew already.The bank requires two AA batteries, and once you flip the switch to "on", you can place a coin on top of the fish bones. Press it down and the cat will appear, meow, and take the coin with it back into the box. At the bottom, there's also a twisting circle plug thing, which you use a coin to open - this is how you get your money out at the end. It's an adorable novelty "piggy" [more like kitty] bank, perfect for any cat lover. I do highly recommend this.
review image review image review image
on 2 May 2013
I have seen these around for some time and only just purchased it. To be honest, I have never had a more fun money box to play with. It's so cute - my friends love it - and we're all 20 or above! I was concerned it wasn't working right at first, after a few presses of the button it did nothing but after about 10 pushes it powered up and I was greeted by the kitten. The gears are a bit loud but it doesn't matter. The entire thing is brilliant.
on 15 October 2013
Little cat meows and pokes his paw out of box then drags coin back into money by. Works with all English coins except £2 coin which can get wedged.
on 14 October 2011
The coin bank comes in stable wrapping. Everything works perfect and the kids and I have great fun!
Only the motor is a little loud, but the laughter from my children is louder, so it's ok!
on 21 May 2013
ordered this for my girlfriend, when it came i tested it and it didn't work. the movement was sluggish and wouldn't complete a cycle and sometimes wouldn't respond at all. ordered a replacement and this was worse. both had clearly been open before as one's manual was all crumpled and the other had signs of opening and a loose screw (maybe from the previous unhappy customer to receive this faulty product, then resent out).

i have seen these working perfectly on youtube, just amazon seems unable to deliver the working product.

very disappointing
on 3 June 2011
What is there not to love about this? Lets out a little 'meow' when it steals your coins. Bought as a gift, which was well recieved. The only thing that isn't so good is that it is quite noisy. But overall, a cute little novelty item!
on 11 May 2011
This is the cutest money box I have ever seen. Excellent for anyone who likes cats, and for cats themselves. My own cat sat in front of the money box for about 15 minutes, trying to catch the cat in the box, and occasionally (accidentally) setting it off herself. Enjoyment all round!
on 17 March 2016
I love this!! I bought it as a present for my lil bro. They love it too! Its very cute. You put the coin onto the slot and the Kitty's little paw pops u and swipes it! I thought it was adorable and a good way to incite kids to save up, especially kids into Japanese things (my bro is going through his anime phase lol.)
My one gripe is its a little loud and once or twice it did get stuck with its paw out but I just turned it off and on and then it was fine. The other thing is that there should be a way to put money in without the cat popping out as you don't want to leave it on all the time. Like a normal coin slot. If this does exist forgive me and reply here and I'll edit this review, I only used it twice before giving it to my brother :)
on 19 June 2014
I bought this for my youngest child thinking it would both be funny and a way of saving. He thought it ok but it isn't really designed as a serious money box.