5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but well worth it
Published on 5 Aug. 2011 by Frenchie

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but only if you don't ever put it away!
I looked around for a play tent for my 2 year old for a bit of fun over the winter months when the weather was bad. I originally saw it in pink and then found this smart little blue one, perfect!

He had hours of fun, it is quite big, so perfect when friends come to play.

Published on 22 May 2012 by Stumpy

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but well worth it, 5 Aug. 2011
Frenchie "Francine" - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Childrens Pop Up Castle - Suitable for Indoor & Outdoor Use : Boys Blue Toy Play Tent / Playhouse / Den (Toy)
I have bought some cheaper ones before but they were very flimsy and the plastic poles broke easily. But with this one, the poles are strong, I am not sure which metal it is, iron or otherwise, but they can bend without breaking. The tent is sturdy and sits well on the living room floor. It is big enough for two children to play inside (my two boys are six and ten), but not so big that it takes over the room. I bought it after reading the recommendations for this one Childrens Princess Pop Up Castle - Suitable for Indoor & Outdoor Use : Girls Pink Toy Play Tent / Playhouse / Den. The reviews were excellent, both for the tent and company so I assumed it would be the same for the boys' tent. I was not disappointed. As a matter of fact, I am now buying the Princess one for my little girl. Even with both tents, I will still have enough floor space for myself! If you do not know what to buy for your children or grandchildren, these tents make a lovely gift and fold flat in their bags when not in use. My only complaint is the price. They are good but a tenner off would be wonderful. Maybe if one waits for the sales... but for me, I needed them now in order to avoid summer squabbles when the kids are in all day!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but only if you don't ever put it away!, 22 May 2012

He had hours of fun, it is quite big, so perfect when friends come to play.

The disappointment came when taking it down, we don't have a huge house so toys have to be tidied away...

One of the poles splintered as I bent it a bit too much trying to get it out of its pocket, then trying to fold up the tent, hideous, I am an intelligent practical person but it was ridiculous. I wish there was a video guide on how to fold this tent up! So when I finally managed to just about get it in to its storage bag it stayed there, I hate to say it but it doesn't come out much as it is so horrible to fold away. For the price I would have expected better and to be honest if I had known I would have gone for the old fashioned, cheaper, square play house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tent, 17 Aug. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
My 3yr old Grandson spent much of his birthday in his new tent, together with his friends and his older cousins. It can easily accommodate 2 or 3 children at a time and a parent could cuddle up in there with a child for a bedtime story; it isn't too big in width but has a good internal height. I don't yet know how durable it is but the construction is good, it was easy to erect and I imagine it will last for a long time. It has exceeded my expectations and it was wonderful to hear the creative role play it inspired. Really pleased and would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Children will love it, 11 Feb. 2014
My grandchildren love it my only criticism is were is the little flag its shown on the picture,missing on mine a little niggle i know but it miffed me.

5.0 out of 5 stars pop up castle tent, 23 April 2014
My Grandson adores his castle tent and plays for hours with his cousins, brilliant buy so many thanks MaMaMeMo xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite sturdy, though if her head gets stuck and she ..., 9 Aug. 2014
Pop up castle in blue
Big success with my 2yearold grand daughter - playing with/in it all the time. Quite sturdy, though if her head gets stuck and she keeps walking, it topples over, but no harm done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic castle, 13 Jun. 2013
This is a superb magic castle - our grandson just loves it and it takes quite a bit of rough handling by him and his friends. It is roomy and even the grandparents can visit with a little bit of a squeeze!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop up Castle, 27 Jun. 2012
Both my Grandsons Kush and Aadi love playing with their friends in Popup castle. I am happy they can play with their friends in back garden.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tops!, 6 May 2013
Mariannekmilks "ceramician" (Honesdale, PA, USA) - See all my reviews
GREAT product and much loved by little ones as an outdoor play product! Blue color makes it joyful and quality is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Imaginative toy, 16 Jan. 2013
Easy to assemble. Large enough for more than one child , yet not too big to be inside. Good colour for a young knight!