Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£3.95

on 5 December 2010
Starlight. I wish this was a complete album as it is always interesting to see what songs this group chooses to record. I have heard them sing live and this small selection is only the tip of the iceberg. All songs here are well crafted with my favourite being True Colours which is sung beautifully. I loved the arrangements which are always a strong point in their recordings and performances. I think the vocal blend here is lighter and easier on the ear with the stripped back nature of the recording. Please release this on a cd.
on 18 January 2012
The fourth release of these incredible girls with angelical voices; an incredible EP fulled of creativity, great songs and beautiful harmonies from the beginning to the end; my favorite is STARLIGHT (simply adorable and nostalgic); another highlight for me is ADIEMUS, with an unique acoustic touch which makes the song very melodic and introspective; GOODNIGHT MY ANGEL, a Billy Joel song, is the best cover of this song I've ever heard (sooo cuuuute); COLOURS is very well done (Cindy Lauper will be proud to hear this version) and for the final, a pretty Christmas MEDLEY, which gives the EP an special flavor; I wish we're going to hear more precious material from this super group!!