5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in Pink, perfect for my Molly
Published 16 months ago by Celticprincess

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture shows a buckle but it is only decoration
I bought this product when I saw the buckle in the picture. My cats are daemons at getting their safety collars off with their paws so the only kind that stay on are the belt/buckle types.
Unfortunately, although generally known to be the safer kind of collar this isn't the type of clasp I was looking for and will be lost by the end of the day.
Published 7 months ago by LOC101

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture shows a buckle but it is only decoration, 4 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in Pink, perfect for my Molly, 26 Feb 2013
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bobby "irisť" Pink Cat Collar (Misc.)
I was looking for a leather collar in pink for my girl Molly. I settled on this one, even though I did not want a bell. I find bells drive cats nuts and its pretty annoying for us humans too. I hoped when it arrived I would find it easy enough to dismantle and remove the bell, leaving me with just a nice pink leather collar and I was able to remove the bell and its stud with the use of a screwdriver. Once the bell was removed, it was perfect. Wish they'd make them without bells though. What human would fancy tinkling every time they moved? Not nice for cats I don't think and as my 3 are house cats I don't need a bell to warn poor birds, so all is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 9 Oct 2012
This review is from: Bobby "irisť" Pink Cat Collar (Misc.)
I love this collar. It is not only pretty and fashion. It also look amazing on my cat.
She's quite old but still move around the house and hunt ;-)

It is leather which is definitely a plus. I also love the safety release, not like these craps buckle which used to open all the time. Here it is an elastic but it still does the trick if she ended up stuck somewhere.
So far so good...

It fits very well her neck as well which is very nice to look at.

I will definitely buy some others from the same people!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and hard wearing, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bobby "irisť" Pink Cat Collar (Misc.)
Am a convert to the Bobby brand. I prefer to pay more for a decent cat collar as I get to look at it all day. Moreover, the less expensive types with plastic clasps seem to last weeks at the longest.

All the Bobby collars I have bought have had to be replaced through wearing out. This one has lasted several months and is still looking good.

The styling is subtle and it's a cute baby pink that is true to the picture but not too sickly sweet. For my sanity I replaced the bell with a heart charm and it looks good. There is a separate attachment for an address tag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bobby "irisť" Pink Cat Collar (Misc.)
Bought as a Christmas present for my sisters cat, it looked lovely on, no complaints. A good price too and delivery was very quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bobby "irisť" Pink Cat Collar (Misc.)
This collar is actually patent leather - I'm not sure the photo shows that, it also has an elastic safety feature rather than a buckle which means it's less likely to get lost. A very pretty item and it seems to be hard wearing. Delivered quickly, well packaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 7 May 2013
The color doesn't match the picture on the site, in reality its a light blue, but beside that its a good buy overall with nice quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid collar but don't attach ID disc with bell, 19 April 2013
E. R. Wolfers - See all my reviews
I bought two of these in different collars. Good quality collars, but beware - I attached both cats' ID tags to the same loop as the bell and both came off after two or three weeks because the post is screwed onto the back and gradually unscrews. Attach them to the D-loop instead.

4.0 out of 5 stars More cat expense, 4 Mar 2013
haven't fitted these yet, as they are for spares when the lodgers lose their current collars, but they seem to be well made and robust. we only fit collars, so we can attach the cat flap magnets, and when we build our extension, we will fit a new flap which is activated by the cats' chips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy but pretty, 5 Oct 2012
I bought this cat collar having previously bought one of the more modern type which my cat quickly got out of! This pretty blue leather collar is easy to put on the cat and since it has a proper buckle fastening difficult for the cat to remove. It has an elastic expansion piece so if the cat were caught up it would stretch and enable it to free itself. The bell on the collar is not too loud and is unobtrusive. All in all a very good buy for its price.

Bobby "irisť" Pink Cat Collar