5.0 out of 5 stars `Chips
chips with a different taste, addictive...I have ordered twice and shared it with friends, now my friends are asking where I got them.
Published 21 months ago by Manxie

3.0 out of 5 stars Village Pride Plantain Chips
Although this product is an excellent product, my enjoyment was severely impacted by the fact that it was coated with sugar. I really cannot understand why the manufacturers have decided to coat an excellent natural product with sugar. This mean that I ended up giving away a whole box and a half of my purchase (I'm not normally that generous).

If you want me to...
Published 18 months ago by andy adewale

3.0 out of 5 stars Village Pride Plantain Chips, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Village Pride Plantain Chips Sweet 75 g (Pack of 24) (Grocery)

If you want me to make a repeat purchase in future, please have a version with NO added sugar or salt. Ripe plantain is sweet enough with naturally embedded sugar!

5.0 out of 5 stars `Chips, 27 Oct 2012