5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published 10 months ago by Victoria

3.0 out of 5 stars YORK 1" Spinlock collars
Regarding these items, the quality was as can be expected from York.
Unfortunately, I was not aware that there are in fact THREE different types of Spinlock collars !
I lost mine when we moved house recently.
Consequently these did not fit my bar ( totally different tread ) !
I assumed (wrongly) that there was something amiss with the product, but as...
Published 4 months ago by Chauffeur

3.0 out of 5 stars YORK 1" Spinlock collars, 20 May 2014
This review is from: YORK 1" Spinlock collars Pair Unisex Adult Weights 1" (Sports)
Regarding these items, the quality was as can be expected from York.
I lost mine when we moved house recently.
Consequently these did not fit my bar ( totally different tread ) !
I assumed (wrongly) that there was something amiss with the product, but as the cost was small, I didn't bother to contact the sellers.
It was only when I phoned York direct that the problem was resolved.
Anyone who needs replacement Spinlocks should be aware of this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not screw on to York weights bars., 3 Sep 2013
Quite simply, these collars did not work. They would not screw onto any of my York bars - there appeared to some issue with the threats on these collar. Went out and got some collars from an official York seller and they worked even through they looked visually similar to these.

1.0 out of 5 stars They don't fit standard-size bars, 23 Feb 2014
The holes are too small for the bars to fit into, so they're useless. They look good quality and the delivery was fast, but they're no good for the purpose if they don't fit standard bars.

1.0 out of 5 stars These do not fit York Dumbell/Barbells, 7 Jan 2014
These collars do not fit York dumbells/barbells. A real shame because otherwise these are good quality collars. Do not order.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 3 Jan 2014
These spin locks are not York. But not important as long as the work right? Well they don't! Brought these 1" spin locks for my 1" York dumbells, out of the packet they were all chipped & uneven, didn't even come close to fitting my dumbells. Cost me £5.49 & went straight in the bin. AVOID

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor treads and overall condition, 3 Jan 2014
Mr. C. Khan - See all my reviews
I received this item to find the chrome was chipped and the item had was dented in places. This would not have bothered me had it actually done the job intended for but it did not. The treads are so poor. One spinlock collar I can get on with difficulty, but the second spinlock I cannot twist on at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Nov 2013
Victoria (Chelmsford, UK) - See all my reviews
Needed these for my new spinlock chrome York barbell - was concerned by review stating their collars didn't fit their barbell properly, but assumed it must have been either a badly made pair or unofficial York ones sold by a third party and figured it was only £5 with P&P so I'd try them out anyway. I bought mine through Amazon from Sweatband and they fit absolutely fine - feel and look identical to the ones supplied with the barbell. For the price, you can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spin lock collars, 25 Oct 2013
Excellent they fit the York bars very well and I am able to use them straight away. good quality product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit fine. Poor quality., 17 July 2014
No idea about everyone else, but these collars to fit onto my bars. However they are still rubbish and keep coming loose.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 24 July 2014
The quality was poor and only three pair out of the six ordered screw on.