on 27 August 2012
Overall I'm satisfied with this dipping belt. In particular it has quite a strong, sturdy chain which seems to be a common complaint about some of the cheaper belts from other manufacturers.

However the belt that arrived was NOT identical to the one shown in the picture at the time of purchase. The biggest difference was the clip. The main reason that swung my decision to buy this belt, as opposed to the many other similar belts to choose from, was the fact that the picture showed it to have a spring loaded quick release style clip (similar to that of some metal key chains). However the belt that arrived had a standard carbine hook like all of the other dipping belts I had looked at on Amazon. I find that carbine hooks can be quite fiddly to attached and release the chain, especially when it's loaded with weight.

At the end of the day the belt does what it's supposed to do. However if I was buying a dipping belt again I probably wouldn't buy this one.
on 15 September 2013
got this belt to increase resistance when performing dips,comfortable and top quality,does the trick and I would buy it again without the slightest hesitation,would recommend it to anyone wishing to make the transition from transit van to sports car in the guns department!
on 8 July 2014
Good so far, had up to 17.5 kg on it no problem. Hopefully it will continue to take more as I up the weight. Only small niggle is when you thread the chain through the weights it is a bit awkward to stop the belt from sliding down your waist. But only a minor niggle. Fully functional. Good for the price.
on 5 May 2014
This is probably one of the best pieces of training equipment I have bought. Its made of good quality strong leather, since I've had it I must have used it three times a week and quite a few sets each time. No cracks or warping of the leather have occurred. I find it really comfortable, I've used a friends before I got this and it didn't have a larger pad on the rear which put a lot of pressure on your spine. But with this one having that pad at the back definitely spreads the load somewhat.
on 21 March 2013
Works absolutely fine for me. I would have liked a slightly longer chain (I'm 6"4) but with some care this works.
on 26 February 2015
Awesome piece of Kit that can handle heavy weights. Have gone up to 50kg and no problem and the quality is spot on! Recommend this to anyone. If you have an issue with comfort though This belt I find to be fine but it can get a bit tight at the connection point but this ain't a problem for me so all in all very satisfied
on 13 August 2014
Belt is sturdy but the chain is short and does not cater for the larger gym person, I had to buy a chain from b&q to extend the current chain on the belt.

The short chain with weight on gives no space between the groin area and weight ! When dipping.
on 29 August 2014
Very good belt apart from not looking like photo advertised!! . also Stiching on leather very shoddily stiched, leather was not even cut straight and metal studs on inside of belt pertruding. Fastener missing too ? ...
Sent back straight away
on 17 May 2015
Chain is strong but could do with being longer as the 20kg plates get dangerously close so a certain area. The fibres on the inside get everywhere and the carabiner has put a couple of holes in t shirts as the inside edges are sharp
on 3 May 2014
I have been using this belt for a while now and it does the job perfectly. Make sure you thread as much of the chain as poss through the plate to reduce the swing as you do your dips/pullups.