5.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine for me!
I found no problem with this product so I am giving it 5 stars - I got negatives and tested positive around the day my period was due. I would only say having so many made me test like mad everyday but that's not the fault of the manufacturer!
Published on 29 July 2012 by Hackney123

1.0 out of 5 stars Negative result even when pregnant
Not impressed but shouldn't be surprised given the cost. Still showing negative even when pregnant. Saved me a fortune though as I'm a compulsive tester!
Published 6 months ago by Mrs M.

‹ Previous | 16 7 815 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful very faint line when pregnant not sure if imagining ..., 18 Sep 2014
This review is from: 20 x Highly Sensitive 10mIU Pregnancy Test Strips (tests up to 6 days earlier) (Personal Care)
Awful very faint line when pregnant not sure if imagining it or if evaporation line ended up buying clear blue which are supposed to be less sensitive

4.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery, 13 Aug 2014
Received my order within a week. Packaged nicely. Havent need to use yet so cant say on how sensitive they are. Great price. Saves on spending a bomb.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Sensitive, 18 April 2014
I Have been trying to get pregnant of my second child so I have used them for 3 months, I can say this month finally I got the positive and I could see a very faint line appear from 5 days before period was due. To me they are very reliable. I am very happy with the purchase, would highly recomend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars received negative when other hpt's showed positive, 9 Sep 2013
This product claims to show positive response when HGC levels are at 10, but other products who's literature showed the lowest positive being displayed when HGC is 25 showed positive when this product continued to show negative. Cheap, but not value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable tests, 25 July 2013
Not reliable have used 5 tests returned a negative result but a clear blue test confirmed I am pregnant. Tested at docs as well and confirmed, so would not recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars early unkown result!, 7 Jun 2013
i bought these as i could get large packs for cheap price for emergencies! took three tests one week ago, nothing came up! took another 2 days ago! strong possitive clear as day! found the old tests i took a week ago all possitive and a week before my period was due! but did take a while to get the results! i would reccomend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 5 Jun 2013
I have seen some reviews that say the cheaper product don't work. However, not only did the product arrive very quickly, I got a positive result, so did another 5 and they were all positive!! It is well worth buying these.

5.0 out of 5 stars my wife was spending a fortune on test strips, ..., 28 July 2014
my wife was spending a fortune on test strips, till i came across these ones well, worth the money would definatly recomend to others thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 22 Jun 2014
Definitely recommend these tests, I brought this because they was cheap and didnt want to spend alot on more test (had been trying over a year) the same month i got these tests I fell pregnant and they showed up 6 days before my period was due. Will definitely be buying these for next time!

1.0 out of 5 stars false positives alot, 5 Jan 2014
I kept getting faint posituves , which turned out to be negstive , I even dipped in eater and got faint positive

‹ Previous | 16 7 815 | Next ›