5.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine for me!
I found no problem with this product so I am giving it 5 stars - I got negatives and tested positive around the day my period was due. I would only say having so many made me test like mad everyday but that's not the fault of the manufacturer!
Published 24 months ago by Hackney123

1.0 out of 5 stars Negative result even when pregnant
Not impressed but shouldn't be surprised given the cost. Still showing negative even when pregnant. Saved me a fortune though as I'm a compulsive tester!
Published 3 months ago by Mrs M.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine for me!, 29 July 2012
This review is from: 20 x Highly Sensitive 10mIU Pregnancy Test Strips (tests up to 6 days earlier) (Personal Care)

1.0 out of 5 stars Negative result even when pregnant, 12 April 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me, 29 Mar 2014
Did not work. Tested when period was 1 day late and then again when 3 days late, both negative. Got a clear blue test and positive straight away. Had unnecessary wait and worry. I would not recommend!!

1.0 out of 5 stars evaps, 9 Mar 2014
These are rubbish. Most of what I used had an evap line. Gives false hope. Will spend more money on a decent brand in the future. You get what you pay for

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 Feb 2013
really good value for money, definitley recommended, does the job of the expensive ones with out the hefty price tag, save yourself a fortune and get these

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 22 Jun 2014
Definitely recommend these tests, I brought this because they was cheap and didnt want to spend alot on more test (had been trying over a year) the same month i got these tests I fell pregnant and they showed up 6 days before my period was due. Will definitely be buying these for next time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Jun 2014
The pregnancy test strips works really well. I could see the ghost on them very early, even before my period was due. And because you have so many for very good price, you can test every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 15 May 2014
cheap and does the job. would recommend this product to clear blue you paying for the name when it does the same job,.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 WEEKS PREGNANT!, 5 May 2014
Laura Armstrong (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Detected my pregnancy, ( very very slightly but it was really early) However that slight pink line soon got darker and darker! highly recommend!!!! xx

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 4 Mar 2014
they r ok they are not the sensitivy they state at all i used a 50mlu and got postive yet negative with these waste ov money