on 5 November 2013
I felt the need to measure my BBT when I stopped ovulating earlier this year. I usually have very few signs of ovulation so it came as a huge shock (and heartbreaking as we are trying to get pregnant). This thermometer has been brilliant. It's very easy to use, even in the dark when half asleep. I've been charting now for three months, since starting on new drugs, and this thermometer has given me accurate readings of when I have ovulated, but also how stress is affecting my cycle (very handy to have evidence to give to the doctor!).
It does beep and I was concerned this would disturb my husband, especially on weekends, but he never notices!
on 20 February 2015
Delivery of the thermometer was quick after placing the order however, it is not the same thermometer as in the picture (not really an issue). Upon turning it on, it tells me the battery is about to die and within seconds runs out before even getting to try it out. I didn't expect to buy a 'new' product and have the battery run out instantly. Makes me wonder if this was indeed new. Having to go buy a replacement battery so that I can try it. Also, the product states it comes with a free basal chart however, this was not received.
on 18 February 2015
I'm sure it was pink in the advert but mine is blue. It works but now I think I would have gone for one with a light as its very hard to see in the dark without turning on the light and waking my husband. Also, is does flash up the last temp but blink and you miss it! Furthermore, it beeps when you turn it on and about 5 times to let you know it's done which is handy and my husband says it doesn't bother him.
on 18 December 2014
Worked fine, image did not quite match. Ended up finding the full log sheet online, as the one included only had the temperatures, and if you are measuring your body temperature in order to try to get pregnant (or avoid) then there are other factors that need to be included. After 2 months of using this (and reading a book I ordered at the same time), I was pregnant. She is now 3 weeks old :)
on 8 May 2014
This is perfect - does what it says; It would have been helpful to have a few more sheets for the fertility log, but overall, very pleased.
on 26 April 2014
Very nifty. Convenient for keeping right next to my bedside. I get some weird temperatures but the issue may lie with me. Nothing to suggest it doesn't work.
on 22 November 2014
Excellent, Quick Service and seems to be simple to use. Would have been useful to have 2/3 ovulation charts as one provided is very useful
on 25 February 2014
Great thermometer let its self down as its hard to see in low light eles would have been 5 *
on 15 February 2016
Great product, does exactly what it should. It would be better if the screen lit up though as I use it first thing in a morning before getting up and have to shine my phone onto it to be able to read the numbers. If you don't mind doing that then I would recommend.
on 10 October 2015
I'm not sure if this BBT is normal BB Thermometer or just a normal one as it doesn't say it anywhere and the chart came separately with a different name