I needed a proper replacement foil cutter cassette for my Braun Series 3 shaver the best place was here on Amazon the item arrived promptly and well before the estimated delivery date fitted perfectly and is excellent , perfect shave and perfect fit for the foil cutter it replaced recommended and I would use this seller again .
Published on 16 April 2011 by Captain scarlet

1.0 out of 5 stars The problem is the part number
Braun replacement part numbers are really stupid - they are not exactly what are stamped on the product - I could only identify my product by looking at pictures on the Braun site and looking at the intsruction manual. Really tedious and inconvenient.

Published on 3 Oct 2011 by Dr. Douglas G. Corr

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Braun 32S New Series 3 MENS REPLACEMENT FOIL CUTTER CASSETTE, 16 April 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars The problem is the part number, 3 Oct 2011
Dr. Douglas G. Corr "Diapason" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews

OK I just found them all underneath when you raise the long hair cutter - but not after I've messed about for about 3 hours

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the slow delivery!, 9 Jan 2014
G. Hastie (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
As for the actual product, this is a no-brainer - makes your shaver as new for the cheapest place I have found.

The delivery took 3 weeks though as it came on a boat or slow-flying plane from Korea! I didn't realise this was the case until after I had bought it but it still came within the specified 3 week window so I can't complain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaver Foil, 21 Oct 2011
What can you say about a shaver foil apart from Braun selling two models with the same number after a visit to Boots the staff could not tell me which one to buy I turned to the internet the models are two years apart. Check you are buying the right one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A no brainer, 1 Sep 2014
If you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks for it to be delivered from the other side of the World (by World Buy365 in my case) then this one's a no brainer. Even with £4 postage it's still over £10 cheaper than Boots charge, and a fair bit cheaper than anywhere else online.

By the way, I bought this, the 32S cassette, for my 340 razor. It's identical to the 32B cassette it replaces except for the colour (silver rather than black), despite the razor only listing 32B as a replacement (Braun confirmed there was no difference apart from the colour). Cuts just as well as the original did when it was new.

5.0 out of 5 stars product fits the description, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Braun 32S Series 3 Men's Shaver Foil Cutter Cassette (Personal Care)
Very good genuine product delivered on time at reasnable price. Would highly recomend, but need to make sure one has the correct model of shaver as there are number of similar models.

3.0 out of 5 stars Part number, 10 Feb 2012
Thanks to the earlier review by the Doc I found the part number straight away! -Underneath when you raise the long hair cutter.- Proves it is worth reading the reviews?

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun 32S Shaver Head Replacement Foil & Cutter, 1 Feb 2013
Good replacement makes the shaver fill like new again and saves on spending out on a new Razer if you do not want to

5.0 out of 5 stars Braun Series 3 Cassette, 29 July 2012
G. D. Pelling "glencando" (Surrey UK) - See all my reviews
This is a genuine replacement cutting head part for a very good elecrric shaver, whose ease of use is well known.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to, 23 Feb 2014
M. Warren - See all my reviews
Came on time, well packed and undamaged. Fits my razor and does the job with no problems. This is the second replacement I have bought for my Braun razor in five years so it shows the good quality of the razor and it's figments.