on 8 January 2012
This was a very inexpensive Christmas filler present, but my Fiance absolutely loved it, she was surprised to get it, but wears it every time she is cooking now. For the price, I was glad it was such a well received gift. Durable, with well printed lettering, this Apron was made to last.
on 28 October 2011
This apron is definitely not a genuine Masterchef apron (for starters the catch phrase printed on it is wrong) but I knew this when I bought it, so it doesn't make a difference to me. I think it's still a great gift for any masterchef fan, my dad loves it.
on 3 April 2012
Contrary to other reviews, this is the genuine product from the BBC as the catchphrase has been changed to 'better' rather than 'tougher'.
I have dropped a star because the BBC site doesn't charge anything for P&P whereas these vendors do!
on 14 January 2012
Great fun apron for anyone that likes to cook. The apron I received showed that it is official bbc merchandise, indeed it is the same as the one on the bbc online shop but the shipping was more reasonable through amazon!
on 29 June 2012
Already bought one for a friend and liked it so much I bought one for myself. I haven't used it as yet it seems a shame to dirty the logo which is beautifully embroidered. Will do so soon.
on 8 February 2014
Lovely quality,nice to wear,cooking definitely improved.
I think it will be a great conversation piece at dinner parties.
Great idea for present.
on 11 January 2012
Good product but the wording appears to be printed and not stitched like the logo, how will this react when washed ??
on 14 December 2013
Love the apron, it is a good size, and I am sure the person I giving it to for Christmas will love it. Thank you.
on 2 January 2014
Too short for a chap! Nice logo but words are just stuck on and not embroidered. Not sure I would recommend it.
on 14 October 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present. It went down a treat and still comes out now and again after a year

See one answered question