5.0 out of 5 stars Very reliable
Published on 27 Nov. 2011 by Pumpkintoots

3.0 out of 5 stars I must say they are fine.
These do work, but are not very sensitive at all. For the price you pay however, I must say they are fine.
Published 16 months ago by Elise

5.0 out of 5 stars Very reliable, 27 Nov. 2011
This review is from: 50 Highly Sensitive Ovulation/Fertility Tests - 20miu/ml Ovulation Tests (Personal Care)
I purchased these as we had been trying for 3 months with no luck. I thought I ovulated on day 14 but found I actually ovulated on day 16-17. These tests really work, I got faint second lines prior to OV that got darker as the days went by. today I have the darkest line and that alongside my BBT chart has told me I ovulate today or tomorrow. Without these tests I would be none the wiser and would still be missing OV by 3 days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked first time!, 1 Dec. 2011
I was sceptical having read the mixed reviews but got a positive test result on the first attempt and am now happily 8 weeks pregnant! Just as good as the products that are much more expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great test strips, cheap as chips!, 2 July 2014
These tests are fantastic. Very cheap but did the job. Worked out ovulation perfectly and even told me that I was pregnant! Did a test just to see if ovulation was correct and I got 2 lines which prompted me to do a pregnancy test, which was positive. I would recommend these for anyone tracking ovulation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 2 Jun. 2014
After trying the more expensive high st brands (clear blue etc) and not getting any responses from them, I thought I'd save a few pennies and give these a go.

They are great value for money and I actually got positive results, something that never happened with the other brand.

Only down side is they take 10mins to get the result but it's worth the wait as they seem to be quite accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 Ovulation Tests (Purchased on 09/22/2011), 24 Oct. 2011
very well made, each and every one worked perfectly, will be buying more in the future. they came to me in perfect condition and in super fast time also.

5.0 out of 5 stars These really work!, 1 Aug. 2014
Having read mixed reviews, I admit I was skeptical. However having tested the product myself I feel compelled to recommend these ovulation tests to others. I tested my urine daily for about 4 days up to ovulation as well as the day of ovulation and the day after ovulation. There was a marked difference in my test on day 14 which showed two lines. The day after the test had one thick line and one feint line so it was clear that the previous day's result indicated ovulation. I am now in the two week wait period but, by testing each day around when ovulation is likely to occur, I found it easy to use these tests to know when ovulation was taking place.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Definitely Recommend this product. No Frills and Fancy Packaging but these OV Sticks Work, 18 Mar. 2015
I have used the expensive brands with the smiley faces and they have been good (we now have a beautiful seven month old healthy daughter) but I hated spending that sort of money especially when you are trying to figure out your cycle and when your peak fertility is.. I have never been that in-tune with my body that way. Some ladies have physical signs and moods but nope not me. So now that we are trying again I decided to research if there was a cheaper option. Found these through amazon and decided to order them as they really are so cheap and trying these Ov sticks for one month wouldn't be a big issue if they were rubbish.
They are simple sticks and easy to use and read. No frills and no fancy packaging but they do work. It was easy to see when the 2 lines appeared to say I was now in my fertility period. As it was my first time using them I was a bit unsure so for a second opinion i used the expensive brand as I had two sticks left. The smiley face appeared.
So Yes I definitely recommend this product and I wont be purchasing the expensive brands anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars I definatly recommend this product as they are very accurate, 2 July 2014
This is my 3rd order of 50 Highly sensitive ovulation strips and they always arrive on time and I have found that they alwsys work correctly as whenever I get a positive I double check the results with a Clear Blue Digital and that will come out positive as well. I definatly recommend this product as they are very accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased with this item, 10 May 2014
These are brilliant for the price, easy to read strips and the lines on them are quite thick as well, would buy these again

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally work, 20 Nov. 2012
I thought I should write a review about these ovulation tests after reading the negative reviews. People are saying that they get false positives with these, only if you look at the back of the packets they clearly show that if the line is faint then it is negative. I have found that if used properly they are very acurate. I used these alongside a clearblue fertility monitor and they showed the same days of ovulation. The only difference is that the clearblue showed me other fertile days before I actually ovulated. However this can be acheived by documenting two or three cycles of when you ovulate and then using this as a guide, having intercourse the week up to and including ovulation. I had tried for a year and a half unsuccessfully and after testing I was discovered to have eostrogen dominance and needed natural progesterone to get pregnant. After two months of using the progesterone and these ovulation tests I became pregnant. Guys if you have been actively trying for more than a year, self refer to a good gynacologist. It was the best move I made, but if not these test sticks are fabulous. Also for the first month or two testing I would recommend testing from day one so that you know you have not missed your ovulation. Some people ovulate early or late in their cycle and can be missed totally by testing if they presume that they ovulate right in the middle of their cycle. Also research on the internet if you have any concerns about your cycle and keep a copy of when you ovulate for if you ever need to see a specialist (It comes in handy).