5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement cover
This was an essential purchase as our current cover had somewhat perished. The cover fits perfectly on the large board we have (Brabantia also) and the iron glides over it with ease. The addition of the heat-proof section at the rear of the cover gives you a little extra piece-of-mind.

Please be aware that the cover has no padding to it. I needed to buy a...
Published on 25 April 2012 by dannacet

3.0 out of 5 stars Unlined like the original that came with the board….
so I had to keep the original foam layer on (which is degrading) and I guess I will have to look at whether you buy that separately - not a cost I was expecting.
Published 12 months ago by ms s r v newman

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replacement cover, 25 April 2012
This review is from: Brabantia Ironing Board Cover 135 x 45cm Size D Heat Resistant (Home)

Please be aware that the cover has no padding to it. I needed to buy a replacement felt-pad to fit under it as the original was disintegrating. That was an essential purchase, so if it just the padding that you are missing and the outer cover still looks and feels fine, then I would buy a new felt-pad instead.

Nice design. Easy to install.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good cover, 16 Feb 2012
The cover is very good and the iron runs very smoothly on it. The cover was a bit large for my ironing board so I guess it may be worth considering buying the matching board too although with the drawer strings you can pull it tight in the smaller board with no issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars ironing board cover, 2 Jan 2012
It fitted my non-standard ironing board well. Manufacturers of original board no longer to be found, the board tapers to a sleeve board and is extra long, but the Brabantia cover was able to fit and be drawn in with the cord ideally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brabantia Titan Ironing board replacement cover, 22 Feb 2012
Excellent service, I ordered the replacement cover on Monday evening and received it on the Wednesday morning.
This is a brilliant cover, stands up to hot irons and doesn't mark as easily as other products. It fits my brabantia ironing board snugly
and the rubber ties secure it well to the ironing board. No hesitation in using the Emporium again via Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unlined like the original that came with the board…., 9 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Outrageously expensive, 27 Sep 2014
Ms. Teresa L. Earl "Tel Earl" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
I paid £80 for my Brabantia Ironing board, and I love it.
However, it's taken a bit of a bashing over the past couple of years so I looked for replacement covers.
The cover it was fitted with when I bought it consists of three layers: the top one, which is the patterned cover itself, then a white, sort of fleece layer and finally on the bottom, a layer of thin foam rubber.
Disappointingly, when I contacted Brabantia about washing the original cover, they said it shouldn't have the fleecy layer on it.... But as it did, it could be hand-washed. It took a couple of conversations with them to confirm this.
Unfortunately, the fleecy layer has become a real mess during the washing process, the cover itself hasn't washed up well and I felt I was left with no alternative but to buy a replacement.
As with most things that work well, there is every likelihood that this could be discontinued in the future, so I bought two to be on the safe side. The two new ones only have TWO layers.......
What an outrageous price!
Over £32 just for two covers. I was aghast!
This is an absolute rip-off, when the original board which was already fitted with a superior quality cover, cost £80.
Brabantia is a good name, and the board itself is fantastic. But to charge such a high price just for the covers really can't be justified by them.
I'll think twice before purchasing any of their goods again.
Caveat emptor....

5.0 out of 5 stars TOP NOTCH COVER, 13 Jan 2014
L. Sims "Linda" (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Unlike my old Brabantia cover this has a heat resistant area to rest your iron to help prevent leaving burn marks. Easy to fit. It stays in place, which is a big bonus IMO. There's nothing worse while feeding a duvet cover over the ironing board to have the cover ruck up where it has come loose. This is an all round quality item worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars top quality as always, 1 Nov 2013
a little expensive in comparrison to others covers available but cannot fa uk lt quality and the ease to fit changed covers in less then 5 minutes

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived very quickly, 25 Oct 2013
bought as a like for like replacement for my existing cover which i have been using for years and has seen better days!
arrived very quickly. a hassle free purhase. will buy from here again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 July 2014
Expensive but good quality cover, bit fiddly to get on board