5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BUY
HAVING HAD AN HP PRINTER FOR SEVERAL YEARS THE COST OF REPLACEMENT INKS WAS GETTING TO ME.SO I DID THE MATHS AND BOUGHT A KODAK WIRELESS
PRINTER,BRILLIANT PRINTING COPYING ETC. NINE OUT OF TEN ALLROUND
Published on 27 Jan. 2011 by Hugh P. Price

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this printer
Published on 14 Jan. 2011 by Anon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this printer, 14 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Kodak ESP5210 All-In-One Inkjet Printer with Built-in Wi-Fi (Electronics)
This printer is a disaster. It jams if you breath on it. And sometimes days go by without my being able to make it work at all. I did not buy it on Amazon. I bought it at PC World and wish I had shopped on Amazon. On Amazon, I would have bought an HP, which was my original intention. The sales clerk at PC World convinced me to buy this much more expensive printer because 'it would save me in ink cartridges'. That does not seem to be the case, though I have just installed a new cartridge and am going to count the pages this time -- if I can ever get it tor print again. My advice: stay away from Kodak.

1.0 out of 5 stars A huge disappointment, 28 Jan. 2011
Bought as thought I would save some money on the cartridges. Printed 20 pages (very noisily) then 'paper jam'. Printer completely clear but refuses to work. No solution on Kodak website. It may save money on ink but if it doesn't print reliably then it is no good.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BUY, 27 Jan. 2011
Hugh P. Price - See all my reviews
PRINTER,BRILLIANT PRINTING COPYING ETC. NINE OUT OF TEN ALLROUND

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless, 29 Aug. 2012
We bought this printer from pc world 18 months ago. It's been temperamental - have had to be very careful about putting paper in, as jams when it first turns on, but have been reasonably happy with it until now. For no reason (light usage and on moving it about), the print head has jammed. Kodak have helpfully told us to bin it and buy another. Didn't realise these were such disposable items ! Rubbish.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Ink quality BUT!, 22 Jan. 2011
P. Kyaw "zawdon" (UK) - See all my reviews
but.. noisy, plenty of paper jam, cannot do automated double sided (which HP printers can!) and most annoyingly I had to use it WIRED! 90% of the time as my macbook doesn't connect to this printer (but has no problem connecting to HP)

Item returned!

4.0 out of 5 stars Paper Jam!!, 9 Feb. 2011
Printer arrived quickly and was easy to set-up but i'm having problems with Paper jams with all types of paper/photo paper etc!! Ink quality not as good as i expected but it could be just because it is the initial ink that comes with the printer and might improve when i purchase a new set of inks!! Easy to use, reasonably quiet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Printer, 27 Sept. 2012
The Kodak ESP5210 is not a good printer, I have just discovered if you switch it off for more than a week the printer head fails.
I was away for 2 months after I had bought it and had to replace the printer head.
Once again 12 months later I have been away and guess what the print is dreadful.
It costs £30.00 for a printer head.
I am going to scrap it AFTER ONLY 18 MONTHS and buy a printer I can turn off while away on business.
The print ink is used up very quickly
Keep away from this printer

2.0 out of 5 stars Annoying, 19 Feb. 2011
I bought this printer from Currys to replace a Canon I'd had for several years but had given up the ghost. I intended to buy another Canon but was persuaded by sales staff to buy this Kodak and save a lot of money on ink. However I wish I'd stuck with my intention of buying Canon and gone for efficiency as I have had problems with the ESP5210 with paper feeding.The paper is difficult to feed, which is really annoying, it doesn't want to go all the way in, sometimes it takes in several pages at a time and sometimes the paper comes out blank-not printed on at all! I may yet return it as have had it only 2 weeks. It did print nice photos from a memory card when I tried it though, but is that compensation for not printing documents properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars EASY TO INSTALL AND USE PRINTER, 20 Mar. 2011
Bought this printer as recommended by relative. Very user friendly to install as you go on line and watch each part step by step.

Good quality prints.
Added bonus ink much cheaper than others on market at last a company thinking of the user.

Also printer is wireless

Very pleased with item

1.0 out of 5 stars Kodak lied about the cartridge life, 29 May 2013
The main reason for buying this was kodaks claim that the cost of ink was far less than other printers because its cartridges are cheap. The cartridges are cheaper than rivals but they last nothing like the time that kodak claim. It is a real scam and I feel utterly cheated by kodak. The cartridges have printed about 10 to 20% of the claimed number of pages per cartridge, so it has actually cost more. After 18 months the only place this printer is going is to the tip because it really is rubbish. The problem is probably due to the printer spending long periods doing nothing, and I would guess that the cartridges are simply drying out, but other printers have not done this. Recently it has started to chew the paper up as it goes through and the colour is completely off even with full cartridges. It is a disgrace that kodak can make such claims about cartridge life when it is just a plain lie. Maybe in one continuous print run it may be true, but in the real world it isn't. Steer clear folks.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›