5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas chocs!
I've bought these as a Christmas stocking filler for the lovely other dinosaur.

She loves a nice selection of liqueurs at Christmas and these are definitely a nice selection which I've tasted before.

You're getting 250g of alcofrol filled sugar glazed chocolates all lovingly packaged into a nifty little wooden crate.

There are 20...
Published 21 months ago by KM

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing
A lot of them had holes in the bottom, so either contained no liqueur at all or the liqueur had leaked out and spilled when the foil wrapping was removed.
Published on 31 Jan. 2013 by Mr. A. L. Constable

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely liqueurs, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Duc d'O Liqueurs in a Wooden Crate 250 g (Grocery)
I purchased two boxes before Christmas; one as a present for someone, and one box to use as a standby in case I had forgotten anyone. The wooden crates look substantial, and make the present look expensive. The recipient passed the chocolates around on Christmas day and the liqueurs are lovely. Be careful when eating, because they are quite full of liqueur and if you don't put all of the chocolate in your mouth before you bite, the liqueur can spill out! Very good taste. My daughter loved the chocolate she had, and as it is her birthday in January, the 'spare' box will be going her way! I recommend these liqueurs to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crate full of booze!, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Duc d'O Liqueurs in a Wooden Crate 250 g (Grocery)
Real old fashioned style licqeurs great thing to give to younger people at christmas time. They will not be dissappointed, unless they are abstaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Liquers with a sugar crust, hurrah!, 29 Dec. 2012
Ban Ana (Herefordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Duc d'O Liqueurs in a Wooden Crate 250 g (Grocery)
Lovely grown-up chocolates with the brilliant sugar crust that makes all the difference, gorgeous! Nice range of flavours, lovely treat!

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Duc d'O Liqueurs in a Wooden Crate 250 g (Grocery)
because they don't taste right and some of the liqueurs were missing and also they did not match the description on the website

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious chocolates - excellent for special occasions, 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Duc d'O Liqueurs in a Wooden Crate 250 g (Grocery)
These chocolates are packed full of liqueur that "bursts" into your mouth when you bite into them. I noticed that one reviewer said that the liqueur had drained out of some of the chocolates; in the pack I received there was one chocolate like this out of the pack of 20. Because of this I have awarded a 4 star rating instead of the 5 star rating that I would have given if they had all been undamaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice 'old style' liqueurs, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Duc d'O Liqueurs in a Wooden Crate 250 g (Grocery)
Not many in the box but they were fairly OK and nicely presented in the wooden box. All went quickly!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 18 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Duc d'O Liqueurs in a Wooden Crate 250 g (Grocery)
My daughter buys me these every birthday! Usually on a diet, I treat myself to one or two every so often. They don't turn to a truffle like some famous names brands, they still have a liqueur centre, even after a few months. Yes they are a bit sugary, but I think that's the secret to the liquer not seeping into the chocolate. My favourite by far.

5.0 out of 5 stars All I got was the box. (empty), 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Duc d'O Liqueurs in a Wooden Crate 250 g (Grocery)
Would I recommend this product ?. The box was a lot smaller than I expected for the price. I gave them to my wife as a early Xmas present and she really enjoyed them and they did not last long. So there was satisfaction all round I would not advise anyone else to get them because with postage, they are expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Liqueurs., 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Duc d'O Liqueurs in a Wooden Crate 250 g (Grocery)
Arrived well packed and on time. In plenty of time for me to post to in-law for Christmas, and to present to other recipients.

Maybe I should have ordered another one for me.

BUT was this the purchase which added tax to what I thought was the purchase price?

2.0 out of 5 stars Total disappointment..., 9 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Duc d'O Liqueurs in a Wooden Crate 250 g (Grocery)
I have to say I'm totally disappointed. Maybe when I expected a taste of chocolate mixed with good liquor I was expecting too much, because the thing you get here is liquor in sugar coating with a chocolate for a colour.
The only reason for giving it two stars is the liquor.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›