Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now

Price:£0.95+ Free shipping

on 2 January 2012
simple fun - but on the first landing which was not rough the wing broke off- certainly no ability to fly like butterfly - I was not expecting much and my expectation was met
on 29 November 2013
just like an aeroplane kit. easy to do and quite hardy design. bought as a cheap reward for my autistic son.
on 28 January 2014
I bought this as a small gift to put in the Xmas stocking of my 2yr old daughter. It was easy to put together and she really liked it. Flies quite far. Lasted suprisingly long!
on 19 January 2014
For a paper butterfly glider nothing much to expect really. Easy to assemble though. The kids played it one and it came apart
on 10 March 2015
A cheap and cheerful toy to entertain young young kids with. They are not that well built but for what they cost including postage, it would cost you more to take your 3+ out to anywhere else in this economic climate.
on 17 January 2016
It took less than 10 seconds for my child to build it and less than 2 minutes for it to break. If you have very careful children you might get on better than us.
on 23 December 2013
Was really nice to have something i could buy for my little girl as well as the paper plane things for my son. good quality and was very impressed
on 13 January 2016
It was not like the picture I saw on the website which made me to order it.
It was totally waste of money.
I will not buy it ever again
on 23 December 2013
My hrandson loves these will probably buy more. Boys and girls love these, I can remember buying my children these they loved them too.
on 8 September 2014
Delivery took a little longer than expected but lovely perfect little gift x