Style Name: Tri-Colour|Change

on 22 June 2014
FANTASTIC PRICE ONLY PAID £9.99 EACH CARTRIDGE THATS A SAVING OF £10 ON TWO CARTRIDGES IF BOUGHT AT TESCO'S OR ASDA OR ARGOS
on 10 March 2015
Very good ink cartridge, used it on my HP 3050 printer as recommended and I never had any problems with it. Can produce colourful images and it is perfect for printing photos as well as long as you have photographic paper.
on 7 January 2015
I did buy HP cartridge especially because they were genuine cartridges and I wouldn't have any problems with them not being recognised or failing to work. Unfortunately, (it may be only on this occasion) I have regularly a message error saying my cartridge has failed or is empty. It's not empty so it has failed. It's getting more and more often which means I will probably have to replace it before it's actually empty. I haven't got any problems with the black which make me think it's a one off problem. We will see.
on 18 June 2015
I have bought this item for awhile now as the price is good compared to buying elsewhere and I haven't ever had a problem with the ink in my printer. So I can highly recommend it and will most likely continue to buy this cartridge.

How to Become a Bookkeeper: an essential guide to becoming a bookkeeper
on 14 January 2016
Sadly this toner was faulty as there was no Cyan. Having contacted Amazon they have now replaced it and this one appears to be working. I will say that this is the first time ever that I have had a faulty toner not bad for 30 years of printing.
on 27 October 2015
Greta service from a seller we have used before. We have tried remanufactured cartridges but they always give us problems so we stick with original ink and it is much less hassle. they arrived before we expected them and fitting was a breeze.
on 17 July 2014
Hp ocular ink perfect brilliant pitures
on 11 October 2015
All you would expect from these cartridges, sourced slightly differently so felt as if thy took longer to arrive. Good value for money nevertheless
on 5 October 2014
As always good delivery good value for money compared to the High Street prices and good quality printing from both caretridges.
on 16 October 2015
Good value, I would order again. Shame I missed out on the double offer, sold out, but this was next best one.