5.0 out of 5 stars Best Yet
I recommend this bag thoroughly. I have tried many on the market as they are excellent for easing my migraine, but this one, being soft comfy velvet is perfect for putting right on the skin. And it is not over-filled, making it mould to contours. It is also big enough to wrap around my neck and hang down and stay there on its own, leaving my hands free.
Published on 8 Feb. 2013 by nan

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
The bag split at the seam after just two uses! Have had to sew it up!! Therefore, very disappointed with the item.I have another pack by this manufacture which has been in use for many years and was therefore surprised by the poor quality of this pack.
Published 18 months ago by carol mepsted

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Yet, 8 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Hot-Pak Lavender Scented Heat Pack (VELVET BLUE) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Jan. 2013
I suffer from occasional lower back pain and this is a great product and really works by putting heat into the area of pain. I use it relaxing sitting down and even better take it in the car for long journeys. Those who suffer will know how uncomfortable driving can be....this works.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 28 Oct. 2013