Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 July 2011
This CD is very poor compared to his 2 previous ones.From the cover photograph to the last track,it shows lack of effort in compilation & choice.Is this another artist living on previous sucesses.
Don't purchase!!
on 14 April 2011
I've been listening to pop music since the 50s. I think Patrizio is great! If he had been around in the early years (pre rock 'n roll), I think, he would have been a major star. Glad I purchased this disc; but a little too Americanized. He is at his best when he is Italian, European.
on 3 June 2011
Although I am a big fan I did not like this cd as much as the others that I have bought somehow it does not sound as good
on 22 September 2011
Love Patritzio's other albums, but this one is disappointing as he doesn't sing in Italian with that sexy voice of his.
on 15 June 2011
Wow he just keeps om making great music, it's a shame he never became popular with the uk music lovers
55 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 August 2011
i was looking on my ipod/ itunes for a cd to buy as a gift, and i saw this, and i played the songs, and he reminds me of ricky martin, supposedly he is a opera singer, so i can see why people don't like this cd, he is more like ricky martin, it's cute. i like these songs, and i heard on facebook he is bad to his fans or something, and he doesnt care much for uk. kinds sad. then again i like these songs, and like this album.......

i keep listening to the song clips on my ipod, i'll have to buy the album :-D