5.0 out of 5 stars great book
Published 23 months ago by lollypop

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OKay
This book is quite informative and answers the main questions that may arise about the subject. I thought there was a bit too much information on medications, as normally it is prescribed by doctors and individually depending on the case.
Published 24 months ago by pakalni

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 25 Jan 2013
I bought this book as I suffer from Schizoaffective Disorder. I already knew alot about the illness, but it was nice to have it all spelt out in onne small volume. I found the information about the symptoms and treatment useful, especilly why multipul drugs are used. Of most use was the self help section, with it's examples of worksheets to use to both help see when an episode is about to happen (including preplanning what you want re treatment) and also deal with the psychological symptoms via CBT and CAT techniques. It is great to have a book on this illness since very little is available which is accessible to the lay person and their family. I found it a really positive book and would recommend it to anyone with an interest in the subject - sufferers, their families and Profesionals alike.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OKay, 24 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I understand, 14 Mar 2014
Robert P. Flint (Southampton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Schizoaffective Disorder Simplified (Kindle Edition)
This book has been a revelation to me, helping me understand for the first time what nobody else has told me. Fantastic book.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect explanations of what it is., 7 July 2013
someone somewhere (somewhere in the universe) - See all my reviews
difficult illness to diagnose with lots of different mental health problems all rolled into one..phycosis and depression mixed with hypo mania and anxiety problems..this book has a good base of knowlegde about the condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good overview of the disorder, 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: Schizoaffective Disorder Simplified (Kindle Edition)
Having just been given the diagnosis of Schizoaffect Disorder it was good to read about the symptoms, treatments and support in a little more depth that websites.

Schizoaffective Disorder Simplified