5.0 out of 5 stars Ellie my grandughter loved this., 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: The X Factor CLS-18 CDG Karaoke Machine - Red and Black (Electronics)
Bought this for my grandaughter for Xmas, she really is into the X factor and singing, so this was a great buy for her, she loved it.,

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 13 Dec 2012
Despite the plastic look and feel, the CLS-18 delivers what it is supposed to - and if my daughter is happy with it, I'm happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my niece for Christmas, 18 April 2012
My niece really thinkgs she can sing but unfortunately she cant! anyway in the spirit of encouraging her we bought her this Kareoke machine for Christmas and she loves it, we've had a couple of discs made for her with all her favourite songs on it. She loves it unfortunately no one else in the house feels the same!

4.0 out of 5 stars great!!, 18 Jun 2013
i bought for my granddaughters birthday and she absolutely loves it!!!!!!! would recommend to anyone, great item, well worth the money