Price:£25.50 - £35.51

on 13 December 2012
These jeans are really nice and soft and fit well but I didnt realise they were corded. I have since looked at the material and it does state "denin". Maybe I have have missed something, however still pleased with them.
on 20 February 2013
I bought three pairs of these believing to be denim jeans as stated but when they arrived they were cords so very disappointed. If you like cords then they are great, but should really be advertised as cords rather than jeans.
on 18 February 2013
the jeans fit me perfectly. colour beautiful as was indicated , price was very good!!!! I would by again and would recommend to everyone!
on 7 March 2013
this Lee grey skinny jean is an essential denim that you should have. I get a w27l31. It fits me very well and the color can go with everything.
on 19 September 2014
I bought them because a previous reviewer had said they were cord. Mine aren't cord. But I am pleased with them.
on 8 October 2014
Nice jeans could have done with being more stretchy and slightly longer on the leg but apart from that ok
on 27 February 2013
I was looking for some bright red jeans so I ordered these jeans in lipstick red colour. The colour is beautiful and the size is perfect. (I ordered my regular size.) I love the 'no gap waistline' promised on lee.com, and I have to say it works!
As it was mentioned in other reviews the lipstick red are corduroy, so they are very comfy, but extremely hold their shape. After wearing them all day, they are still skinny. I love them, definitely would order again, and I think I will buy other colours.