4.0 out of 5 stars Nice
These jeans are really nice and soft and fit well but I didnt realise they were corded. I have since looked at the material and it does state "denin". Maybe I have have missed something, however still pleased with them.
Published 21 months ago by Linda

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described
I bought three pairs of these believing to be denim jeans as stated but when they arrived they were cords so very disappointed. If you like cords then they are great, but should really be advertised as cords rather than jeans.
Published 19 months ago by Nik45

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Lee Jade Skinny Women's Jeans (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these jeans, 18 Feb 2013
the jeans fit me perfectly. colour beautiful as was indicated , price was very good!!!! I would by again and would recommend to everyone!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Lee Jade Skinny Women's Jeans (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars worth to buy, 7 Mar 2013
this Lee grey skinny jean is an essential denim that you should have. I get a w27l31. It fits me very well and the color can go with everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally I got the perfect red jeans, 27 Feb 2013
I was looking for some bright red jeans so I ordered these jeans in lipstick red colour. The colour is beautiful and the size is perfect. (I ordered my regular size.) I love the 'no gap waistline' promised on lee.com, and I have to say it works!
As it was mentioned in other reviews the lipstick red are corduroy, so they are very comfy, but extremely hold their shape. After wearing them all day, they are still skinny. I love them, definitely would order again, and I think I will buy other colours.

Lee Jade Skinny Women's Jeans