5.0 out of 5 stars Love it.
These jeans are wonderfull, confortable to wear.Nice colour. Hight rise - I love it! I recomend for all women. True size. Only too low rise like for me, but I used to them.
Published 4 months ago by Agnieszka

2.0 out of 5 stars fit way too small - had to return them
Published 21 months ago by Leza H

2.0 out of 5 stars fit way too small - had to return them, 6 Oct 2012
I have 2 pairs of Lee jeans, both W29 Leg 33, and both bought from a high street Lee jeans shop. I ordered this pair online, in exactly the same size but when trying them on could barely get in to them. They were way too small, more like a 27 or 28 waist. I returned them. I don't really understand how the sizes could differ so wildly in exactly the same brand. Maybe this is why they are reduced because the Lee Leola bootcut I bought recently in the Lee shop in Westfield were 95. I was surprised at the price as I have never paid above 60 for Lee jeans in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 12 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 22 April 2013
I love this jeans and am thinking on buying another one ,true to size though am size 12 and its really hard to get a jeans without using a belt all the time but this jeans looks good even without a belt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great comfortable jeans, 4 Mar 2013
I was really surprised how comfortable these are - stretch jeans are great!! They are a little long for me but I cant be bothered to have them altered. I would recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 8 Feb 2013
Wonderful jeans, very good quality, fits perfectly, looks awesome Really happy to have it. Would buy it again. Advice to everyone!