Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£0.48+ £0.47 shipping

on 22 September 2011
My mum asked for one of these trolley coins. She likes it as it says No 1 Mum. It does the job, operates the trolley nothing more needed from a trolley token :-)
on 10 July 2011
Got this for my mum because she is always looking for a pound for the shopping trolley, this came very quickly and wasn't in any horrible vacuum packed packaging, just a little envelope which was good because it could get through the letter box.
on 16 February 2012
It is what it is but not a toy as suggested, it is that ever so handy coin keyring for those times when you need a £1 for a trolley as like at Lidls for instance.
on 18 October 2012
I can't believe I feel the need to review this - it's just a trolley token! After years of rooting out change as the spare coins in the car always end up getting used for one thing or another I am delighted to have one of these. It clips onto your keyring so there's no danger of not having it when needed. Such a simple thing, but I love this. I wish I'd had one years ago.

Inexpensive and easily replaced if it does get lost. I wonder if they can invent something similar for car park machines....

Edit:
I lost my original so ordered two more. Strangely the one I am using does not fit in the trolleys at one supermarket but is fine at another. I still love not having to worry about not having change in my purse, but it is not much good when I head to Sainsbury's!
on 18 March 2012
I brought this as a little gift for my mum thinking it would be ideal to use for the trolleys etc when she goes shopping, however when she went to use it, it did not fit the trolley!
Product is ok for a key ring but I'm glad I didn't pay a lot for the product.
on 11 December 2011
I was very satisfied with my goods, it arrived within the estimated time given and were of a good quality.
on 28 November 2013
I bought this for my mum for Christmas and it arrived within 5 days. it is more lime green than yellow and all the text is silver but is still nice. Also some of the paint (or what ever it is)was chipped very slightly. It is really useful when trying to find a pound at the trolleys. It is a great price and arrived so quickly. I would defiantly recommend it
on 9 November 2013
What a nice little token to show your mother how much you care , well made with viberant colours and good quality ! Great purchase and i know my mother loves it and uses it often so would reccomend :-)
on 7 October 2015
It doesn't even look like the picture and mine came broken. And I was planning on giving it to my Mum to go with her other birthday presents on Friday but that's obviously not gonna happen
on 13 December 2013
Ordered this for my mum. It arrived very quickly.
Nice colours and good size. Works on all trollies its been tried on.
Its a lovely present for the price. Would highly recommend.