5.0 out of 5 stars Dear Deer
Bambi by today's standards of scripting and animation can all too easily be dismissed as a nave, cutesy Disney standard from a bygone era. However, it survives as a master class in animated film, a major influence on all that came after it, and without any doubt a masterpiece of its time. To demonstrate, here are the three major ingredients in an animated film -...
Published on 4 May 2006 by riteofspring

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Im glad I got this on buy one get one free as the quality isnt that good (dunno if diamond edition is better?)

I know its very old so there is limited things it can do! but some of the lines get stuttery and baby Bambi when first borm has white lines instead of black!

I think the DVD version would have been sufficient cos I love Bambi the film :-)
Published 15 months ago by Holly

‹ Previous | 111 12 1316 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bambi, 26 Feb 2012
This review is from: Bambi [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD is one of Disneys best ever films, It for the child in all of us. it was very good watching it on our new Blu-ray player. A must for all the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 Feb 2012
This review is from: Bambi [DVD] (DVD)
purchased this all time favourite for my niece and she loves it.Glad to see that you can still manage to get these walt disney films...i have them on video but nobody has video players any more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bambi, 12 Jan 2012
This review is from: Bambi [DVD] (DVD)
What can I say about this except it is a great dvd, cute Bambi appeals to all ages, from my four year old grandchild to my aunt in her nineties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a classic., 10 Jan 2012
This is one of those movies that every child should see. The story never gets old.

Pros: Great storyline, good morals and lessons, appropriate humor, and sensitive coverage to diversity and relationships.

Cons: Wish a digital copy came with each and every blu-ray/dvd combo pack.

Recommendations: Provide a digital copy with each and every blu-ray/dvd combo pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bambi, 10 Jan 2012
This review is from: Bambi [DVD] (DVD)
A lovely traditional story loved by all ages, a story that stays with you and all children remember and love and know. Order this DVD and you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars bambi dvd, 31 Oct 2011
K. J. Davies "k. davies" (wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bambi [DVD] (DVD)
My grandaughter loves it. Would definately rate this dvd. It have brought a lot of happiness to my grandaughter and me

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD-BAMBI, 26 Oct 2011
This review is from: Bambi [DVD] (DVD)
DISNEY DVD OF THE FILM "BAMBI". VERY GOOD QUALITY FOR A USED DISK. ARRIVED IN A VERY TIMELY MANNER, AND WELL PACKAGED. I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charport, 20 Oct 2011
This review is from: Bambi [DVD] (DVD)
A classic. Not much more to say. Very sad in places and so I watched this with my five year old. She loved it. Disney family movies are a winner everytime and I especially like the older ones as they have a more innocent charm to them, compared to more modern Disney movies, which is understandable as film making reflects changes in culture. Nothing wrong with the new movies, the production is such high quality and the storylines witty and smart often, but the oldies work better for me every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful film, 9 July 2011
This review is from: Bambi [DVD] (DVD)
'Bambi'was the first film I ever watched. I haved loved and cherished it from the moment I got it. At first I knew that it would be a gorgeous film, but it was much more than that. Look deeper and you will see that 'Bambi" shows the circle of life, and the sadness of death. When his mother was taken away from him I cried, but when he found his perfect mate I was reaching for the tissues. Do see this film if you can, and learn from it. For 'Bambi' is a chapter of learning that life sometimes forgets.Bambi [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars All time classic, 22 Mar 2011
This review is from: Bambi [DVD] (DVD)
Another disney timeless classic to add to my collection. Our old video version had worn out and was so glad that Disney brought this out on dvd. The songs are endearing as are the scenes with Bambi taking his first steps. Money well worth spent on this one.

‹ Previous | 111 12 1316 | Next ›