5.0 out of 5 stars "Solid Combination
I have tried this over NO explode which I've used a lot in the past. This one is no better but no worse than explode. They both help to promote a positive nitrogen balance and they both make my workouts much more effective.

Published 1 month ago by B. Ferdinand

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective; Horrible Taste
After struggling with Max interval training, I decided to purchase a pre-workout supplement such as this.

Published 15 months ago by JoeyN

5.0 out of 5 stars "Solid Combination, 20 May 2014
B. Ferdinand - See all my reviews

Over the past 3 or 4 months I have also been experimenting with adding additional products into the mix. I have found that: Tribulus Terrestris 90% Bulk Powder 25 Grams + FREE Primaforce D-Aspartic Acid 100 Grams works very well in combination with a solid pre-workout booster like superpump. If you cycle them right, you should see some great gains in muscle size and strength. I tend to alternate them with a week or two overlap where I take both. They even work as a post workout supp to aid in your recovery."

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic pre-workout pick me up, 14 Jan 2013
I've been using SuperPump for a few months now, and the buzz and energy boost it gives me before training is outstanding.

I'm someone that enjoys weight training and gets a real natural high from doing it but this product has definitely increased the intensity of my workouts. It helps me get an even better pump and has given me gains in both muscle and strength.

I've only been taking one scoop before training as I feel any more would be overkill. I would also advise not to take this within 6 hours of going to bed, as when I have I've found it quite difficult to get to sleep.

Combined with a good quality whey protein, healthy diet and a good cardio program this stuff does the job.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective; Horrible Taste, 30 Mar 2013
This review is from: Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX 640 g Orange Pre-Workout Drink Powder (Personal Care)

At the start it made me rather dizzy and I didn't see any noticeable changes in my performance, although after a couple of drinks, it definitely started to add some extra zip to my performances. I advise people to start the dose at 1 scoop as it takes some time getting used to the product (states this on label).

The taste is absolutely horrible and I fight to drink a 16 oz serving, but it's generally worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Best pre workout that allows you to sleep after training, take 1 hour before workout

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good at all, 10 July 2014
The pre workout arrived in plenty of time, great delivery and it tasted nice but there are some problems that just let it down. To start off this pre workout actually has a chemical that will cause birth defects which is not specified in the description. Secondly this pre workout is from America which i did not know and was not specified, the problem with this is there could have been ingredients that are banned in the UK such as DMAA which can cause heart failure. Finally, you got a buzz for about 10 minutes at the start when it says take 40 minutes before your workout, once i got to the gym the buzz and motivation was gone, seriously disappointed with how bad this pre workout was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Fantastic pre workout drink. Highly recommend this if you are motivated and push for results

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 22 Jun 2014
First time I have tried a pre workout drink and I can honestly say it's brilliant, it wakes you up big time, gets you focused and helps you smash your workout!

4.0 out of 5 stars It certainly does something, 6 May 2014
My first serving I started on one scoop (as recommended on the tub) - but it was very very weak, in taste and in effect. It did however mix very well. Obviously the more scoops you put in the stronger it will be.

My 2nd serving was two scoops, and at first I didn’t think it done anything at all. 3rd and 4th serving of two scoops, I could definitely feel it working. I was working out for longer and could do more sets.

After this, and for the remainder of the tub I stepped it up to 3 scoops per serving. On 3 scoops, I was spending longer in the gym and was very focused. Could do loads more sets and felt like I could just go on and on.

Overall, after a few days of getting used to it and taking 3 scoops per serving I could feel it working and I did feel I benefited from it.

My only gripe is that since I was needing 3 scoops per serving, the tub lasted a very short period of time. Bit of constructive criticism for future, is that I'd like to see larger (2,3,4KG) tubs and the prices slashed.

4 stars as there is always room for improvement (i.e Value for money and tub size).

If your on the fence about buying it, all I would say is TRY IT FOR YOURSELF and find out, make your own judgement on it. What might work or have an effect on someone else may not necessarily do the same for you.

If it doesn’t work for you, at least you will know to stay away and try another product. You may try it and think its the pre-workout you’ve been looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome pre workout, 5 May 2014
Love this stuff. Helps with every bit of training. Not as good as superpump 250 but then nothing is or will be again. Though this is still the best pre workout supp you can get at the minute and at a good price from amazon

2.0 out of 5 stars Not working for me...., 2 May 2014
Really wanted this to work, read the good reviews and decided to purchase it. However for whatever reason it doesn't work for me, I don't get any buzz, I've gone up to 2 scoops and still nothing. I've tried another cheaper version of pre-workout before and I felt tingling and a difference in energy but unforunately nothing with this pre-workout.