5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely want more!!!!
What a beautiful bag. I would love all the others. It's so light to start with before I put everything, including the kitchen sink, in it and there's sooooo much room. I've had lots of nice comments from friends and strangers have a good look at it. Well done.
Published 16 months ago by Lorraine

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine bag
The bag itself is good. The other think is that I ordered a bag with Teddies but ve got with Dogs and on my request to change I'v been told that it's no possible and I should just an item back.
Published 11 months ago by Anu P

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine bag, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Ladies Brown Handbags Shoulder bags Canvas Tapestry Teddy(Convertible) (Luggage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely want more!!!!, 25 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Present for my mother with the make up bag, she's thrilled!