on 22 January 2011
This is a brilliant product that gives great value for money.

My wife found this whilst looking for a razor and some blades for me.

The razor is very good and you'll soon notice how good it is if you're switching from a plastic double edge razor such that that sold in some chemists made by wilkinson sword. This double edge razor seems to have less material getting in the way so you can get behind your jaw or closer to your nose a little easier.

I've not used the brush which case with this item as when it arrived I found it was a little too big for me but the seller was happy to exchange for a smaller brush. If I was shaving my head then this large sized brush would be ideal. The small and xsmall brushes in similar products from this seller are probably more what you'd expect. I received a smaller sized brush from the seller in exchange.

The brush has a very nice texture and holds a great deal of cream, I was surprised to find that I don't have to dip the brush into the cream after I've started shaving, it does its job really well.

The razor is very well put together and I'm very happy with the whole package and price. Needless to say, the seller provided very good customer service and there was no delay with the delivery.