5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 22 Sep 2012
This review is from: WG Retro Dangermouse Black Shadow Bag (Apparel)
I am a bit of a geek at heart and was looking for a retro bag when i came across this one.

Oh wow fantastic i thought! Danger mouse! So i purchased it for my inner geek.

Item came very quickly, was a bit bigger than i imagined, but looks exactly like the picture. Inside is a little pocket with a zip, perfect for valuables or change.

On the front is another rather large pocket, with a velcro fastening, it is also trademarked throughout, deffinately the real deal.

I have been known to fit my Samsung galaxy tab 10.1, snacks for my daughter who is 4 a change of clothes for her, a pair of trousers for me, a towel, swimming costume ( for little un), waterproof trousers, my camera, baby wipes, my purse and a drink each in Dangermouse.. Mind you there wasnt much room after that and it was a bit on the heavy side, so wouldnt recommend filling to this extent!

Would be great for college or school, would fit folders and books in no trouble...

But generally i use it as an every day bag or to put groceries in.. Or the occasional picnic!

And of course its dangermouse, what more could you ask for!

Would recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool and nostalgic, 15 Aug 2012
This review is from: WG Retro Dangermouse Black Shadow Bag (Apparel)
The bag came well packaged, within the stated delivery time, as presented in the images on the site and with no shipping charges as it qualified for Super saver delivery! COOL! :)

A real good buy! I am a real fan of the old Danger Mouse cartoons as I grew up watching it as a kid. I actually purchased this for a friend as part of a birthday present. She was also born in the same era and this provides some nostalgia for her also.

On the downside the bag could have been larger but either way it still looks cool with the subltle images of Danger Mouse and the decently embroided initials of DM on the side provides a good balance of style without being to loud!

This will probably benefit a student as it could be used to transport a netbook or Ipad and books etc.

A nice buy and pleasant trip down memory lane.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 Feb 2013
It took me two weeks on umming and ahhing on whether to buy this. I should have bought it sooner! the best bag i have ever had! Worth every penny.

Only problem is that the bag is very soft and thus very easy to scratch.

Buy it! An essential for every Danger Mouse fan!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bag, better than expected!, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: WG Retro Dangermouse Black Shadow Bag (Apparel)
Very impressed with this bag when it arrived, quality was much better than I was expecting. Plenty big enough for my laptop/Pad and everyday items for work, good length of strap as Im not a small guy! Pattern is awesome yet subtle enough.

Would definately reccommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Jan 2013
This review is from: WG Retro Dangermouse Black Shadow Bag (Apparel)
Got this for ferrying my tablet and laptop between work and home and its wonderful big enough to carry a note 10.1 and a 15inch laptop as well as my lunch.
The danger mouse motif is subtle yet cool and the whole bag has a quality feel to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faultless!, 11 Aug 2012
This review is from: WG Retro Dangermouse Black Shadow Bag (Apparel)
I bought this bag a year ago and it's still going! I used it every single day at school and it's still holding out. No problems with the straps breaking or anything. The piping at the bottom has broken but it has been a year and I have used it near enough everyday in a school environment and I haven't exactly taken care of it. The design is really cool, too. I've had so many people compliment it! Everyone loves Danger Mouse. I would highly recommend this bag to any student. I can also see it being useful as a swimming bag / gym bag, which I'm sure is what I will use it for once I've got a new school bag (can't have the same one 2 years in a row, but I'm sure that the bag could take it!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality., 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: WG Retro Dangermouse Black Shadow Bag (Apparel)
I bought this to use as my snap bag, I can fit my sandwich box and a drink in it with ease, so it is just what was required. Fast delivery and good quality and in good condition I like it a lot and would recommend to any DM fan.

Back to School Dangermouse Black Shadow Sports Bag