5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service !!
Recvd the Toner / Drum before the printer was delivered, which was handy as we had a fair amount of work to do. Peace of mind having the additional capacity to hand so that we can use it when required.
Published on 20 Nov 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised.
Published 6 days ago by Revmarc

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised., 16 Nov 2014
This review is from: Samsung Toner /Drum for Laser and MFP Yield 10000 Sheets - Black (Office Product)
We got this on Subscribe and save, but when it arrived it wasn't in a Samsung box - had no choice but to use it as I needed it for work that day. Not a Samsung product, the quality is not as good. Also, more difficult to recycle as not a Samsung product and therefore won't be recycled by them (as we usually do). We have cancelled S&S because we need it sooner than January, but also because it wasn't as advertised (and you can only choose one reason for cancelling, with no "other" slot. Poor.

2.0 out of 5 stars Totally Disappointed, 9 Jun 2014
I ordered an original Samsung Cartridge and paid a lot of money, but it has started leaking after the first few pages. It seems like a compatible as I have never had leaks on original cartridges. What a rip off !!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but not compatible, 29 April 2013
Saw this on the website and thought it would suit my Samsung laser printer, ML-3310ND. Received the following day and immediately installed in the printer. I had lots of documents to urgently print so could not wait to start using it. Then the shock, no matter what I did it would not print then I saw the remark in the panel on the screen "Not Compatible" and my heart sank. All that money down the drain. I visited the Amazon returns page and after downloading the returns label all went smoothly. Sent it back, got a refund, and ordered a replacement, which arrived the next day (a Saturday!). Well done Azazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service !!, 20 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Really high-yield toner, 29 Dec 2011
Oliver! "Tea house warrior" (Saltaire, West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
It seems ridiculous to write a review on a toner, but his one really deserves it.

Yes it costs £130 at the time or writing but it gives you much cheaper price per page compared to smaller toners. It has a drum unit in it as well so no need to replace this one.

Print quality is second to none for B&W printers.

Great buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars arrived in what appears to be "compatible" packaging, not ..., 18 Aug 2014
arrived in what appears to be "compatible" packaging, not in the box shown in the listing. Did not open the box to see if the cartridge is samsung, but if it is original samsung, why is it not in their packaging. If it is a compatible, price should be at least half

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, very useful, 13 Sep 2014