5.0 out of 5 stars Physio was impressed, 18 Jun 2014
AMB "AMB" (Sandhurst, England) - See all my reviews
A little mix up when I first ordered, that the Customer Services at Neo-G sorted immeadiatly - excellent response.
Then started to use the brace - firstly it's really comfy - worn it on 4 long haul flights and several games of Golf and Cricket with no discomfort.
Still having physio every other week, they requested to see what i was wearing and they were very complimentary about the unit - it's shape and latteral supports - they were sure about the 'silver and aloe' but as i pointed out the hours of usage it had had and it was still felt fresh.
Would happily recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., 11 Jun 2014
Had a Neoprene support for a few years & needed to replace it. Decided on this one as it was breathable material(the old one made me sweat terribly). As soon as I put it on I could feel the effect straight away. Relieved the pressure on my Arthritic knee instantly. A quick & painless purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neo g, 20 Mar 2014
I own three blue neo g supports and this one is far superior .The others are easier to remove and are ok but this one is a better design ie. your leg goes through the support and the straps have a buckle to reduce strain on the Velcro which fails on the others , this one has metal springs built in too and gave more support , a bargain at twenty quid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps with innflamation, 30 Jun 2013
Really good for support and reducing inflammation. Did find that the support did slip down as the day went along. I found if you crossed the Velcro straps from top to bottom it stayed in place for longer. Is the best support for wearing under cloths without a doubt.

5.0 out of 5 stars The one!, 28 Nov 2011
I've had reoccurring knee problems for several years now and have found supports that work to a varying degree of success. The 'Neo-G rehab Xcelerator knee support with embedded silver and aloe vera' is the one! After wearing it for only a short period of time i could feel the pain easing and before long it had gone. It is comfortable to wear and doesn't impair movement to much. I would recommend this product to anyone with knee pains; it's done the trick for me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Neo G rehad, 1 Sep 2011
I work out a lot and recently twisted my knee while running. Probably the best thing to do would have been to rest but as a gym enthusiast I wanted to get back to it as soon as possible. I purchased this knee support to help speed the rehabilitation of my knee up and also give my knee support while still fragile. I found it extremely comfortable, what's more the aloe vera in the material kept my skin feeling soft. Good purchase!