5.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Easy to install and use. Bit fiddly for a non-techie to set up the software and databases but not beyond most people.

Recommended.
Published 7 months ago by Mark Wheeler

3.0 out of 5 stars A very helpful instrument
Published on 5 May 2012 by Ignasi Guardans

3.0 out of 5 stars A very helpful instrument, 5 May 2012
I cannot compare it with other card scanners: it is my first. But it is a very efficient, and accurate tool for all of us for which networking is an essential part of our business. In a moment you have all the data of almost any business card transferred to your computer. There are sometimes small corrections to do- and an easy software is there to help you to do it. But that is the exception, not the rule.
An even better link with Outlook would help. You can easily export everything to Outlook, it is true, but in principle they promote their own specific contact management software, which doesn't make much sense to me and I guess to many others.
So, positive evaluation as a wole.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought it after good reviews, 27 April 2013
But once it arrived I could not and cannot get it to register. So, looks good but it will not work. The product information indicates you can call them to activate the code, but no-one was available. No e-mail response. Nothing. I am hoping they will sort this out but at present its a piece of kit that is worthless.

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS PRODUCT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT OFFICE 2013, 20 May 2014
This product is not compatible with office 2013, cardscan have offered very vague support questions. i would not buy this product again or recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 10 Dec 2013
Mark Wheeler (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy Creation of a Database, 8 Nov 2011
This review is from: Dymo Cardscan V9 Team Contact Management System with Scanner for PC and Mac (Office Product)
Swift, simple, straightforward and ideal for converting a stack of business cards into a useful database. It couldn't be easier.Dymo Cardscan Team V9,

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 4 July 2014
ok

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 26 May 2014
I like this card scanner. It is quick and easy to use. Not very hi-tech, so anyone can set it up.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR A MAC!, 7 May 2014
It claims to be for Mac but to make it work on one is a nightmare!
I have a MacBook Air so could not load the disk needed to install the software arriving with the reader, no software or drivers are available on any web site. I contacted Dymo customer support and got no response for almost 2 days, so I went and bought an external hard drive. I tried to load the software without success, I simply could not read the disk. I got an e-mail from customer support the following day and I called them and fully explained my problems, the guy said that the software on the disk only runs on very old Apple software so that was the problem. He offered to e-mail me the software required which arrived the following day and I downloaded the 160MB only to get a message that it was a Windows program and would not run on my system. I sent a frank e-mail to Dymo customer service and 2 days later received software which worked, so fixing this took more than a week for a product which claimed on the box and the description to be for a Mac!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not adapted for Mac, 2 May 2014
Dymo Card Scan v 9 Executive work only with P C
This is not adapted at all for Mac usage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bus card scanner, 30 Aug 2013
Mr Peter Bambridge (Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This business card scanner is reliable, fast and easy to use.
It is also small enough to carry around when needed.