5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound
Easy to set up and use, great sound, and small footprint - ideal where space is an issue. Nice bit of kit
Published 16 months ago by nellie

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Sounding Compact Dock But......
I've been searching for a good sounding dock which would accommodate my iPhone without having to remove its case. The Audyssey ticked all the right boxes with the added bonus that I could also dock my iPad (again without removing its rear cover). The sound from such a compact unit is great across all genres and the build quality is excellent.

Unfortunately, an...
Published on 23 May 2012 by FA

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Sounding Compact Dock But......, 23 May 2012
This review is from: Audyssey South of Market Audio Dock (Electronics)

Unfortunately, an annoying flaw made itself apparent within a few minutes. When, docked, the unit would turn on my iPhone randomly and start playing music. During playback, music would stop and start.

I really liked the unit so took a chance and ordered a second one. It took a few hours this time but again, the second unit exhibited the same flaw. I checked the manufacturer's website where they are aware of the problem (which apparently is caused when the iPhone switches between 2G and 3G) but as yet, do not have a fix. With regret, I am arranging the return of both units.

I must add, the fault only showed itself when used with an iPhone. The unit performed flawlessly with my iPod Classic, iPad 2 and iPod Nano 2nd gen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 13 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than I expected!, 25 Feb 2011
This review is from: Audyssey South of Market Audio Dock (Electronics)
What an amazing piece of magic!

There is no other iPod dock like this...

Apart from the very, very good sound (much better than Bose), wireless streaming, USB input direct from my MAC, Computer Speaker set up and iPhone app to control the EQ - it works as a handsfree telephone too!

Very happy with the purchase :)

Audyssey South of Market Audio Dock