on 9 February 2012
very good product.make my hair smooth and shiny, easy to brush. not oily at all.it is bit expensive but worth every penny
on 18 March 2012
I can only agree with what everyone else said.

It softens your hair and brings out the shine and colour.
I have fine very straight hair and before, when I was young, it was soft with lots of shine. Now, with colours and products on it, it tends to look dull and it feels like a birds nest before I get it cut.

This product has changed that. I have the old shine back with my highlights.It feels lovely and I can also lay off the super expensive conditioners I have been using to keep my hair in reasonable shape.

As everyone else has noted, you don't need to use a lot, so on balance, I don't think it is expensive, although the initial lay out may seem steep.

My friend at work told me about it. Other people in the office then joined in the conversation to say the same things - that they couldn't do without it. I'm just glad to be in the know.
on 15 April 2012
Brilliant, stops all the frizz & doesnt make your hair look greasy .wish i knew about it years ago, it is only small put you only need a tiny bit so it lasts for a long time
on 17 July 2012
I have fine,coloured hair tending to be dry and a bit frizzy on the ends but this product as cured tnat- my hair now looks shiny and healthy. Really pleased!
on 19 November 2012
Smells great isn't heavy in your hair and makes it feel nice soft and smooth, would defiantly buy again. May even try the other products
on 14 September 2012
Excellent product. I have very thin hair that goes frizzy at the ends. I have tried many products which end up making it look heavy and greasy. This product leaves my hair light and shiny a great find!!
on 13 April 2013
This has made all the difference to my fine,fly-away hair. It has given my hair more body and shine. You only need a tiny amount so 25ml is plenty for a while and a good size to buy for trial.
on 17 July 2015
This product is no different to the Macadamia oil and the Macadamia is cheaper. My hair is damaged from bleach but this did nothing for my hair. Waste of money.
on 9 February 2014
I ordered the restorative hair mask from a different seller on amazon, and received it well before the volumizing conditioner, shampoo and oil which I ordered from this seller. It was estimated to arrive from 30th Jan to 3rd of Feb and I received it Saturday 8th Feb. Not really good enough.

As far as the products go, I have been using Moroccan oil for several years. I find it is the best thing for my sensitive scalp, and hair which has been dyed red, blonde, and brown over the years. I would definitely recommend it, and am yet to find a cheaper alternative.

I have fine hair, but quite a lot of it. So my main issue is keeping it in good condition and preventing it from getting dry and brittle in the English winter and air con at the office. I find it is excellent for restoring the condition. I often use the hair mask and leave it on over night. It's also good for maintaining colour, as it doesn't contain any sulphates.
on 14 May 2012
This product is gorgeous. You only need a very small amount so it lasts for ages. It smells beautiful and leaves your hair conditioned and glossy. Would definitely recommend this product as a must!