5.0 out of 5 stars My Biarritz bag
I love this bag. Very soft leather. Although very large, I needed it to be soft to cram it into a locker. It does very well and I'm happy. Also, I love the style and it's very comfortable under my arm. I use it most places unless I need a very small one.
Published on 5 Oct 2011 by C I JENT

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed by broken zip
I ordered this bag hoping it would be big enough for work. Only just received, not even unwrapped properly tried zip and it completely disintegrated. I contacted the sellers who were very helpful and refunded promptly. The bag itself looked great - just disappointed by quality. Maybe this was a one-off?
Published on 2 Feb 2012 by SuzyQ

5.0 out of 5 stars My Biarritz bag, 5 Oct 2011
This review is from: BIARRITZ LARGE SOFT NAPPA LEATHER UNDER ARM HANDBAG (Luggage)

5.0 out of 5 stars leather bag, 8 Jan 2012
this bag is made from soft leather. it is quite big but very nice. I bought it for my friend for christmas and she really like it. fast delivery as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Bag, 8 Feb 2012
I have been looking on the high street for ages for a good quality medium sized leather work bag, I hadn't found anything I liked and the prices have been way over the top, so after finding this bag I couldn't believe my luck, I was hesitant obviously as for the price you think it couldn't possibly be great quality, but how wrong I was, it's superb, the leather is so supple and buttery soft, the design is really on trend and it's spacious enough to fit all your everyday work things in and more. I am really over the moon with it, it's fantastic quality, very stylish, and for the price it's an absolute bargain.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed by broken zip, 2 Feb 2012