on 1 September 2009
I was very pleased with Sage 50 Accounts for Dummies. I had previously ordered Sage 50 Accounts 2009 in Easy Steps, but when it arrived I didn't feel it had enough detail for me so I returned it. I wanted something that would really "hold my hand" as I learnt more about our accounts procedures at work. I work in an accounts department where there are only 2 admin staff so there will be times when I won't have anyone else to ask. This book certainly fits the bill. It is very clearly laid out with lots of screen shots and explanations on how to deal with all the paperwork that comes in to an accounts office and getting it on to Sage. I think it would be very helpful if Sage actually issued this instead of their own very wordy and rather daunting manual!
on 3 August 2009
Excellent instructions, easy to follow and understand, helps in every aspect of sage accounts. So glad I purchased this with the accounts package it has helped me save a lot of time as without this it would have taken a while to get used to eveything.
on 3 September 2011
Does exactly what it says on the front, very good book and very easy to understand. Glad I have it as a back up
on 10 December 2010
Excellent book for learning sage. It really does hold your hand every step of the way. I had never looked at sage before and used this book to help me to my own accounts. Worth every penny and more!
on 22 September 2011
Very user friendly format, concise and easy to follow guidance notes, need to work in collaboration with computerised version of Sage to get full benefit, would recommend.
on 3 November 2011
I thought Sage was gonna very difficult to understand but this book explains things so clearly and concisely, Sage work has become 2nd nature to me now.
on 10 October 2009
Just started new course on Sage and book is very useful to refer to on any issues. Easy to understand index covering all aspects of your journey into the world of Sage.
on 8 December 2009
I took lessons in sage, and we all know that things are changing all the time with windows, so why not sage from the days of my lessons , so i purchased this to see if i would learn anything more, and its great for tips all highlighted in speech bubbles....good book and i've had many books from dummies so well worth the purchse, its one of those books you dont have to read from start to finish, it can be used for reference purpose's....great buy ...
on 8 January 2012
This book is very good. I found it so easy to follow with good examples and guidelines and the reference is excellent.
on 21 January 2015
With accounting work, nothing beats practical experience.
But this book is a good place to start, getting you acquainted with the workings of Sage, which you can then play around with in the trial company once you get hold of a copy of the software.

Would like to write an accounting related book myself one day - hope that it will be as clear to follow and as well laid out as this one.