4.0 out of 5 stars Not for all tarot decks...
The box itself is very beautiful.

Published 23 months ago by rdavis8711

3.0 out of 5 stars tarot storgae box
The picture shows the box looking a lot darker wood than it actually was. The picture shows a lovely polished box but it is not that shiny. Just needs some wax on it then it will look better. Great value though. Thought the faux red velvety lining was a bit cheap looking and very thin. A more plush lining would have made all the difference.
Published 22 months ago by Pegasus

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for all tarot decks..., 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Tarot / Storage Box Star & Moon Woodcarved (Kitchen & Home)
The box itself is very beautiful.

I bought it for my tarot cards but unfortunately the cards I have (The Wildwood Tarot) are slightly wider than the Rider Waite deck. I thought that this would be okay but it was too tight a fit. I have scraped a little bit of the wood out of the inside of the box to make them fit but if you don't want to do this then I would seriously recommend measuring the cards accurately beforehand.

3.0 out of 5 stars tarot storgae box, 28 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful storage box, 19 July 2011
willow "wickedwillow" (notts,sutton-in-ashfield) - See all my reviews
I ordered this to go with my new Tarot deck (Universal waite deck),it's very good quality,quite heavy with a very solid feel to it and beautifully carved.My deck (with a small black silk wrapped round it) fits perfectly.I highly recommend it for storing your Tarot cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 20 Mar 2014
This is a beautiful box for my tarot cards. My friends all admire it. Looks and feels expensive. Very sturdy. Would recommend to friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 13 July 2012
Very pleased with the box. It is of strong construction. Just the right size for Rider-Waite cards quick delivery to.. thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully unique, 20 Jun 2014
Stella Bella (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Love this storage box. I was not disappointed and I got what I expected. You won't be disappointed. Must get for any tarot afficionado.

4.0 out of 5 stars Real lovely, 14 May 2014
A really beautiful looking box, it even smells weirdly nice. I also love the red "carpet" inside the box. It doesn't close very easily though, but it doesn't bother me. It fits my Universal Raider Waite deck (7x13 cm) perfectly, but anything larger than that wouldn't fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Sep 2014
Brilliantly decorated and fits my Tarot cards perfectly in them

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug 2014
Lovely Box, exactly what I wanted

2.0 out of 5 stars Box lid, 20 Nov 2014
Box lid will not shut properly

Tarot / Storage Box Star & Moon Woodcarved