5.0 out of 5 stars tin foil
it is excellent product well worth the money will keep it in my wish list so i can keep ordering it when i need it
Published 22 months ago by snowy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for most but not for me.
This product is nice enough and there's plenty of it. My main problem was that as it is catering or professional aluminium foil, I expected it to be thicker. In fact, I was counting on it being thick for a project of mine that I purchased this specifically for. It's nowhere near the desired thickness unfortunately so it's back to the drawing board.
Published 1 month ago by Richard G. Monson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars tin foil, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Vogue Aluminium Foil Dimensions: 450mm x 75m (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality foil, 4 Aug 2014
Firstly I received this huge box (you could have fitted 10 rolls of this foil in there) to find 1 box (roll) of foil! COME ON AMAZON SORT THE PACKAGING OUT PLEASE?
Bought this foil as previous foil bought on Amazon (different make) was very thin & kept tearing, so I was using at least double (not economical and a pain). This foil is better. Thicker, doesn't easily tear. Just what I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. The cardboard box has a serrated cutting ..., 11 Oct 2014
Excellent product. The cardboard box has a serrated cutting edge but I would prefer a plastic 'toothed' type of cutting strip as seen on other foil boxes. This might add a small amount to the cost but the 75 metre roll would still be great value for money. I order 4 rolls at a time and promptly gift two to friends and I wouldn't give anything that I thought was inferior quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for most but not for me., 12 Sep 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars i bought this as the reviews were very good so i was disappointed when i received the other ..., 6 Oct 2014
this was not the item i received it was another make and is very thin . i bought this as the reviews were very good so i was disappointed when i received the other foil .i have used catering folj before so i knew what to expect and this was not it. very poor quality as it rips very easily so you need to double it up.

4.0 out of 5 stars My views on the Aluminium Foil, 19 Jun 2014
I am pleased that I could buy a catering size of foil. you were the only place where I had seen it , It appears to be good value for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 17 Jun 2014
Very good for price we are using it on regular base and it seems fine, working as expected , and as we are with prime delivery was quick

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 14 Jun 2014
This foil is really good value for money and looks good too. I would definitely recommend it and would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 May 2014
I work in the food technology department at a senior school and we get through a lot of this, it's wide and very strong, and the cutter on the cardboard box does the job, well worth purchasing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 26 Mar 2014
A. J. Murphy (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
Good value for money, box did arrive a little bashed and open at one end though, but it's only foil!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Vogue Aluminium Foil Dimensions: 450mm x 75m
Vogue Aluminium Foil Dimensions: 450mm x 75m by Nextday Catering Equipment Supplies UK