5.0 out of 5 stars love it, perfect selection of products.
Published 3 months ago by naamah

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading
Quality over quantity is true,and I didnt expect this product to be very large for the price. However the picture is misleading, making the products much bigger than they seem. Before you buy, please see picture I attached to see how big the entire box is
Published 12 days ago by Shaun Brannan

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 6 Dec 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, perfect selection of products., 4 Sep 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Misc.)
I love this item. if your a burts bees lover or you want to try there brand without splashing out to much cash its this is the perfect set that gives you a good selection from the brand. perfect stocking filler to! I saw a few complaints about the size of the products which I didn't really understand as the item sizes are all listed in the product description so you know what to expect, also an example of how cost effective this little product is - the foot cream normally sells for around £12, which is quite a bit esp for a foot cream, so buying a set like this will give you the opportunity to see if you really like it before buying it, and you get a good range of items to try.
Overall, I think its a great purchase for a starter burts bees set or a little gift for someone :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 20 Nov 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Misc.)
I really think this is a good purchase. The kit has almond ultra rich hand cream, honey hand cream, really greasy repair hand cream, lemon cuticule cream, coconut feet cream and a grenadine lip stick. I love everything. The cuticule cream is really good. I would buy it again definetely

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Misc.)
When I received this there was an item missing from the set so I sent it back. To be honest I was expecting it to be a lot bigger (all the items are really small) so rather than swapping I just returned it for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars I find it really annoying when people claim listings are misleading because they're smaller ..., 9 Dec 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Misc.)
I find it really annoying when people claim listings are misleading because they're smaller than expected! The listing states what you get & the amounts - had they put them in a larger box, it would have been a waste of packaging!
I think this is a bargain, knowing how much Burts Bees cost normally! Got for a friend - will be putting them items in a kilner jar, with battery-operated Christmas lights (lit!), & some Christmas baubles! Looks great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Burt's Bees, 4 Jun 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Misc.)
Bought this as a gift to myself - really pleased with the service - a good quality product- recommend this a a first time buy as you get a decent range!

3.0 out of 5 stars quite a small package, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Misc.)
bought this as a present and was quite disappointing that it was such a small box so got something else instead but ok as a little gift

3.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Misc.)
From this image, the products look huge, upon arrival... they are tiny... really tiny. They are good quality though, but for my budget they are rather expensive for the size they are. I do recommend them for a natural organic moisturizer. But they are 'hand bag' size shall I say.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good taster set!, 1 Dec 2011
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Misc.)
I really liked the hand salve and the cuticle butter and lip balm I wasn't so keen on the shampoo, conditioner or body products but only because I am not overkeen on the coconut/very sweet smell. the hand salve hwoever is the nicest thing i think i have ever smelt- lovely and herby! I also think my nails are in better condition so i've bought the hand and foot set for christmas presents. Overall it's a good taster set if you like burt's bees and want to find products that suit you without wasting too much money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 5 Dec 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Misc.)
The brand and products are great, however they are very small with the lipblam being the only full size item, if i knew that the products were so small I would not have bought the item. I don't think it's worth the money

Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit