5.0 out of 5 stars Smells beautiful
This set has smaller versions of the following products:
1. Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream (7g)
2. Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil (4.25g)
3. Burt's Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grapeseed Oil Hand Cream (20g)
4. Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream (20g)
5. Burt's Bees Hand Salve (8.5g)
6. Burt's Bees Lemon...
Published 2 months ago by Amazon customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading
Quality over quantity is true,and I didnt expect this product to be very large for the price. However the picture is misleading, making the products much bigger than they seem. Before you buy, please see picture I attached to see how big the entire box is
Published 6 months ago by Shaun Brannan

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells beautiful, 24 April 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This set has smaller versions of the following products:
1. Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream (7g)
2. Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil (4.25g)
3. Burt's Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grapeseed Oil Hand Cream (20g)
4. Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream (20g)
5. Burt's Bees Hand Salve (8.5g)
6. Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream (8.5g)

All six products met my expectations and smell beautiful. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 20 Nov. 2012
I really think this is a good purchase. The kit has almond ultra rich hand cream, honey hand cream, really greasy repair hand cream, lemon cuticule cream, coconut feet cream and a grenadine lip stick. I love everything. The cuticule cream is really good. I would buy it again definetely

5.0 out of 5 stars Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Kit, 2 Jan. 2015
I purchased three of these gift packs as little gifts to give to friends from the dogs. They smell absolutely delicious and the hand cream makes your hands feel lovely and soft. The lip balm is lovely and smooth and soothing for chapped lips. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends. I generally use atrixo hand cream but intend to change my brand now I have tried this one. I haven,t tried the foot cream so can't comment on that as of yet. The hand salve is only in a tiny pot, but a little appears to go a long way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money - the best lipstick ever, 28 Nov. 2013
This is an absolutely great product! If you are not expecting bigger sizes, these are actually enough to get along for a while.
Lipstick is so gorgeous. I have been suffering from chapped lips and I fell in love at first sight with this pomegranate lipstick. Cuticle cream is really cool, it is half size of the original one, however, it can be used for a long time since a little is enough. Foot cream has a nice consistent, attractive smell. I have not tried the hand creams yet, am going to carry them around as it gets colder:)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little gift pack with all the essentials, 22 Nov. 2012
Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit
Arrived quickly (to Spain) and I'm very pleased. A nice little gift pack, will make a great stocking filler for girls. Cuticle cream and lip balm etc seem more useful in small sizes than shampoo and conditioner (most women are fussy about which shampoo and conditioner they use), which is why I picked this pack.
I'd be pleased to receive it myself, I think it makes a great small gift and the price is fair.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great little kit, 29 Dec. 2014
This is a great little kit! The products are lovely, my personal favorites are the cuticle butter ad the Almond & Milk hand cream. The cuticle butter absolutely saves my nails in the winter, as they tend to go dry and fragile from the cold.
All of the products in this kit are travel friendly size ad will be suitable to take with you on a vocation or just do what I do and drop them in your hand bag for everyday use on the go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Burt's Bees, 4 Jun. 2012
Bought this as a gift to myself - really pleased with the service - a good quality product- recommend this a a first time buy as you get a decent range!

5.0 out of 5 stars BURTS BEES!, 10 Dec. 2014
Absolutely lovely products! I bought three as stocking fillers for myself (obviously) and for my best friend and mum! I don't know how to describe these products. They're vintage, amazing qualit products and are a pleasure to use. The smell is so distinctive on each item but that's the beauty of using them! They're so sweet and you can tell that good quality ingredients are used! Amazing stuff, definitely worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I find it really annoying when people claim listings are misleading because they're smaller ..., 9 Dec. 2014
I find it really annoying when people claim listings are misleading because they're smaller than expected! The listing states what you get & the amounts - had they put them in a larger box, it would have been a waste of packaging!
I think this is a bargain, knowing how much Burts Bees cost normally! Got for a friend - will be putting them items in a kilner jar, with battery-operated Christmas lights (lit!), & some Christmas baubles! Looks great!

Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit