4.0 out of 5 stars Good taster set!
Published on 1 Dec 2011 by KM

3.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected
From this image, the products look huge, upon arrival... they are tiny... really tiny. They are good quality though, but for my budget they are rather expensive for the size they are. I do recommend them for a natural organic moisturizer. But they are 'hand bag' size shall I say.
Published 10 months ago by Annalise

4.0 out of 5 stars Good taster set!, 1 Dec 2011
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Misc.)
I really liked the hand salve and the cuticle butter and lip balm I wasn't so keen on the shampoo, conditioner or body products but only because I am not overkeen on the coconut/very sweet smell. the hand salve hwoever is the nicest thing i think i have ever smelt- lovely and herby! I also think my nails are in better condition so i've bought the hand and foot set for christmas presents. Overall it's a good taster set if you like burt's bees and want to find products that suit you without wasting too much money.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 20 Nov 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Misc.)
I really think this is a good purchase. The kit has almond ultra rich hand cream, honey hand cream, really greasy repair hand cream, lemon cuticule cream, coconut feet cream and a grenadine lip stick. I love everything. The cuticule cream is really good. I would buy it again definetely

5.0 out of 5 stars burts bees, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Misc.)
Given to my daughter as a present and she is highly delighted with the product. 100% recommended, beautifully presented packaging for a young lady.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected, 4 Dec 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Misc.)
When I received this there was an item missing from the set so I sent it back. To be honest I was expecting it to be a lot bigger (all the items are really small) so rather than swapping I just returned it for a refund.

3.0 out of 5 stars quite a small package, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Misc.)
bought this as a present and was quite disappointing that it was such a small box so got something else instead but ok as a little gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Burts Bees Products are always excellent, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Misc.)
Good comprehensive selection of products produced by Burts Bees. I have used their products for quite some time and have always been satisfied

4.0 out of 5 stars Burt's Bees, 4 Jun 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Misc.)
Bought this as a gift to myself - really pleased with the service - a good quality product- recommend this a a first time buy as you get a decent range!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, perfect selection of products., 4 Sep 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Misc.)
I love this item. if your a burts bees lover or you want to try there brand without splashing out to much cash its this is the perfect set that gives you a good selection from the brand. perfect stocking filler to! I saw a few complaints about the size of the products which I didn't really understand as the item sizes are all listed in the product description so you know what to expect, also an example of how cost effective this little product is - the foot cream normally sells for around £12, which is quite a bit esp for a foot cream, so buying a set like this will give you the opportunity to see if you really like it before buying it, and you get a good range of items to try.
Overall, I think its a great purchase for a starter burts bees set or a little gift for someone :)

5.0 out of 5 stars hands and feet kit, 22 Nov 2011
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Misc.)
This item is good value for money. It really is good stuff. There are different packs by the same makers so I shall definately be buying some more

Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit