I find it really annoying when people claim listings are misleading because they're smaller than expected! The listing states what you get & the amounts - had they put them in a larger box, it would have been a waste of packaging!
Published 3 months ago by Kelly A19

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading
Quality over quantity is true,and I didnt expect this product to be very large for the price. However the picture is misleading, making the products much bigger than they seem. Before you buy, please see picture I attached to see how big the entire box is
Published 3 months ago by Shaun Brannan

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars I find it really annoying when people claim listings are misleading because they're smaller ..., 9 Dec. 2014
I think this is a bargain, knowing how much Burts Bees cost normally! Got for a friend - will be putting them items in a kilner jar, with battery-operated Christmas lights (lit!), & some Christmas baubles! Looks great!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 20 Nov. 2012
I really think this is a good purchase. The kit has almond ultra rich hand cream, honey hand cream, really greasy repair hand cream, lemon cuticule cream, coconut feet cream and a grenadine lip stick. I love everything. The cuticule cream is really good. I would buy it again definetely

4.0 out of 5 stars Pay attention to the listing!, 4 Jan. 2015
Great selection of products which my Mum seems to enjoy (so I'll take her word for it!)

I will say if you don't pay too much attention to the listing the picture does give the illusion the product is bigger than what is received but if you read the quantity of the products provided (7g, 4.25 g, 20 g, 20 g, 8.5 g & 8.5 g) and the box dimensions (16.2 x 3.8 x 13.3 cm) you'll appreciate what you are going to receive so no 'nasty' surprises when it does arrive. All in all great products...just don't be 'deceived' by the picture! Pay attention to the listing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Burt's Bees, 4 Jun. 2012
Bought this as a gift to myself - really pleased with the service - a good quality product- recommend this a a first time buy as you get a decent range!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good taster set!, 1 Dec. 2011
I really liked the hand salve and the cuticle butter and lip balm I wasn't so keen on the shampoo, conditioner or body products but only because I am not overkeen on the coconut/very sweet smell. the hand salve hwoever is the nicest thing i think i have ever smelt- lovely and herby! I also think my nails are in better condition so i've bought the hand and foot set for christmas presents. Overall it's a good taster set if you like burt's bees and want to find products that suit you without wasting too much money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 5 Dec. 2014
The brand and products are great, however they are very small with the lipblam being the only full size item, if i knew that the products were so small I would not have bought the item. I don't think it's worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars hands and feet kit, 22 Nov. 2011
This item is good value for money. It really is good stuff. There are different packs by the same makers so I shall definately be buying some more

5.0 out of 5 stars Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Kit, 2 Jan. 2015
I purchased three of these gift packs as little gifts to give to friends from the dogs. They smell absolutely delicious and the hand cream makes your hands feel lovely and soft. The lip balm is lovely and smooth and soothing for chapped lips. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends. I generally use atrixo hand cream but intend to change my brand now I have tried this one. I haven,t tried the foot cream so can't comment on that as of yet. The hand salve is only in a tiny pot, but a little appears to go a long way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well received., 27 Jan. 2013
L. Day (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I've not used Burts Bees products myself but think I will in the future. This was bought as a gift and the recipient was delighted saying how good it was.

Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit