I find it really annoying when people claim listings are misleading because they're smaller than expected! The listing states what you get & the amounts - had they put them in a larger box, it would have been a waste of packaging!
Published 1 month ago by Kelly A19

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading
Quality over quantity is true,and I didnt expect this product to be very large for the price. However the picture is misleading, making the products much bigger than they seem. Before you buy, please see picture I attached to see how big the entire box is
Published 1 month ago by Shaun Brannan

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars I find it really annoying when people claim listings are misleading because they're smaller ..., 9 Dec. 2014
I think this is a bargain, knowing how much Burts Bees cost normally! Got for a friend - will be putting them items in a kilner jar, with battery-operated Christmas lights (lit!), & some Christmas baubles! Looks great!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 20 Nov. 2012
I really think this is a good purchase. The kit has almond ultra rich hand cream, honey hand cream, really greasy repair hand cream, lemon cuticule cream, coconut feet cream and a grenadine lip stick. I love everything. The cuticule cream is really good. I would buy it again definetely

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 27 Dec. 2013
When I received this there was an item missing from the set so I sent it back. To be honest I was expecting it to be a lot bigger (all the items are really small) so rather than swapping I just returned it for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and service., 19 Jan. 2014
This was a stocking filler for my wife (I thought it would make a change from one of her legs) and as such I did not consult her prior to purchase. Surprisingly it went down well, she had actually heard of these products and had been meaning to try them, she's always rubbing stuff into her hands and feet. Crikey, I did something right, wonders will never cease!

She has been using this kit and says it's really good, and although I personally thought it was enough to pay she tells me that it's not a bad price at all, so what do I know? anyway she would recommend it so I pass that on for what it's worth.

Oh, the service was great, delivered in a couple of days in good condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Burt's Bees, 4 Jun. 2012
Bought this as a gift to myself - really pleased with the service - a good quality product- recommend this a a first time buy as you get a decent range!

3.0 out of 5 stars quite a small package, 10 Jan. 2014
bought this as a present and was quite disappointing that it was such a small box so got something else instead but ok as a little gift

3.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected, 4 Dec. 2013
From this image, the products look huge, upon arrival... they are tiny... really tiny. They are good quality though, but for my budget they are rather expensive for the size they are. I do recommend them for a natural organic moisturizer. But they are 'hand bag' size shall I say.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good taster set!, 1 Dec. 2011
I really liked the hand salve and the cuticle butter and lip balm I wasn't so keen on the shampoo, conditioner or body products but only because I am not overkeen on the coconut/very sweet smell. the hand salve hwoever is the nicest thing i think i have ever smelt- lovely and herby! I also think my nails are in better condition so i've bought the hand and foot set for christmas presents. Overall it's a good taster set if you like burt's bees and want to find products that suit you without wasting too much money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 5 Dec. 2014
The brand and products are great, however they are very small with the lipblam being the only full size item, if i knew that the products were so small I would not have bought the item. I don't think it's worth the money

Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit