I find it really annoying when people claim listings are misleading because they're smaller than expected! The listing states what you get & the amounts - had they put them in a larger box, it would have been a waste of packaging!
Published 4 months ago by Kelly A19

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading
Quality over quantity is true,and I didnt expect this product to be very large for the price. However the picture is misleading, making the products much bigger than they seem. Before you buy, please see picture I attached to see how big the entire box is
Published 4 months ago by Shaun Brannan

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars I find it really annoying when people claim listings are misleading because they're smaller ..., 9 Dec. 2014
I think this is a bargain, knowing how much Burts Bees cost normally! Got for a friend - will be putting them items in a kilner jar, with battery-operated Christmas lights (lit!), & some Christmas baubles! Looks great!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 20 Nov. 2012
I really think this is a good purchase. The kit has almond ultra rich hand cream, honey hand cream, really greasy repair hand cream, lemon cuticule cream, coconut feet cream and a grenadine lip stick. I love everything. The cuticule cream is really good. I would buy it again definetely

4.0 out of 5 stars Burt's Bees, 4 Jun. 2012
Bought this as a gift to myself - really pleased with the service - a good quality product- recommend this a a first time buy as you get a decent range!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as a start up, 30 July 2013
I brought this as a gift for myself and for the most part I'm really happy and impressed with it all. Firstly, it came 2 days before it was expected which was obviously a bonus and all of the things in it are brilliant because they do the job well and their smell + look is lovely. The only little qualm I have is that it's only a tiny bit bigger than a tester size so it really is just to get a feel of whether you like them and not much else. I haven't finished mine yet but I reckon you must get about 5 or so uses per item - less for the salves (they are quite literally a £2 in all dimensions.) So I recommenced this for any first timer looking at these products but don't bother if you already know what you like ect from the range because it is probably not cost effective in the long term.

5.0 out of 5 stars hands and feet kit, 22 Nov. 2011
This item is good value for money. It really is good stuff. There are different packs by the same makers so I shall definately be buying some more

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells beautiful, 24 April 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This set has smaller versions of the following products:
1. Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream (7g)
2. Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil (4.25g)
3. Burt's Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grapeseed Oil Hand Cream (20g)
4. Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream (20g)
5. Burt's Bees Hand Salve (8.5g)
6. Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream (8.5g)

All six products met my expectations and smell beautiful. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Kit, 2 Jan. 2015
I purchased three of these gift packs as little gifts to give to friends from the dogs. They smell absolutely delicious and the hand cream makes your hands feel lovely and soft. The lip balm is lovely and smooth and soothing for chapped lips. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends. I generally use atrixo hand cream but intend to change my brand now I have tried this one. I haven,t tried the foot cream so can't comment on that as of yet. The hand salve is only in a tiny pot, but a little appears to go a long way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well received., 27 Jan. 2013
L. Day (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I've not used Burts Bees products myself but think I will in the future. This was bought as a gift and the recipient was delighted saying how good it was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money - the best lipstick ever, 28 Nov. 2013
This is an absolutely great product! If you are not expecting bigger sizes, these are actually enough to get along for a while.
Lipstick is so gorgeous. I have been suffering from chapped lips and I fell in love at first sight with this pomegranate lipstick. Cuticle cream is really cool, it is half size of the original one, however, it can be used for a long time since a little is enough. Foot cream has a nice consistent, attractive smell. I have not tried the hand creams yet, am going to carry them around as it gets colder:)

Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit