5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift to myself!
Published on 23 Nov. 2011 by Princess Gilo

3.0 out of 5 stars Great present but.....
I was disappointed that the product was a lot smaller that it looked in the picture. I had no option but to give this present but hoped the recipient was ok with it.
Published 22 months ago by AnnieG

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift to myself!, 23 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Burt's Bees Head to Toe Starter Kit (Personal Care)
I bought this for myself, as my skin is very sensitive to chemicals and a friend recommended that the Burt's Bees products only have natural stuff in them. It's proven to be a good purchase, and although they are smaller than full-size products they are still larger than trial size, so there's plenty to last for a good while. The peppermint and rosemary body wash smells lush, my skin is loving the milk and honey body lotion, the lip balm tastes yummy, and I particularly like the hand salve as it comes in a little tin I can carry round in my jeans pocket all the time. The products don't smell too strong and the variety of bath and shower and skin care and foot care stuff is a really nice selection. It's a cute set that would make a really good gift for someone, so since it was recommended to me I thought I'd pass on the recommendation here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab starter kit, 10 Jan. 2012
Laura "-x-WelshieBunnie-x-" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burt's Bees Head to Toe Starter Kit (Personal Care)
My skin can be quite sensitive, and I use nothing except baby wipes on my face! A friend recommended Burts Bees products, so bought myself this starter kit. I really like these products, especially the cleansing cream! leaves my skin feeling soft, and itch free! Love the packaging too, and the handy size of the products are ace. I take the hand salve to work with me :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job as a birthday present, 10 Mar. 2013
C. Wu "ckmw" (Reading) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burt's Bees Head to Toe Starter Kit (Personal Care)
Bought this as a birthday present for my friend and it was just as described and compact enough to post inside a lovely new toiletry bag which was also part of her present. Mini sizes of Burt's Bees products to try before buying the full sized ones and good for travelling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Head to Toe Starter Kit (Personal Care)
I got this as a gift for my sister and it looks great. Quality products, wrapped up in an aesthetically pleasing box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little set!, 17 April 2013
Lily (Cardiff, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burt's Bees Head to Toe Starter Kit (Personal Care)
People who are complaining about the size of the products obviously didnt check what they were ordering before they did, there is nothing wrong with the sizes, they're what you might call 'travel size' :-)
The Burt's Bees range has been something I've used for a good few months now and I'm particularly obsessed with the lip balms, but this set was great because its given me the opportunity to try the other products before buying a bigger bottle. The milk and honey body lotion in this set was probably my favourite in there, smells divine and left me so soft! The coconut foot cream and the hand salve all work wonders also.
Recommended if you've either never tried any of the products or you just fancy getting little versions, either way, it was all lovely. And I think it would make a really sweet gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gift set, 30 Mar. 2014
Reviewify.co.uk "Mark" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Burt's Bees Head to Toe Starter Kit (Personal Care)
Purchased as a present and it went down very well. Presented as a gift pack so it looks the part, I've been told that the products are all nice to use and made for a very nice gift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great present but....., 22 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Starter Kit, 9 Mar. 2013
Jordan "Jordan" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burt's Bees Head to Toe Starter Kit (Personal Care)
Purchased this starter kit as a gift for my girlfriend. We were both unaware of Burt's and Bee's products, so a starter kit was the best place to begin.

As pointed out, the kit is small, and the products inside are small, however, for a starter kit for some one who is unknown to the products, then it is excellent at finding something you like, to purchase the bigger version.

The price is reasonable based on the quality of the products, and my girlfriend will be purchasing more from them! Would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars present, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Head to Toe Starter Kit (Personal Care)
after trying the lip balm for myself, which worked a treat, i bought the set for my mum who loved it, heals cracked sore lips in minutes

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 9 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Head to Toe Starter Kit (Personal Care)
I bought this set for a friend's birthday. An excellent way of trying lovely Burt's Bees products. An ideal gift. Recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›