5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!
If you're interested to try out Burts Bees, this is a great starter kit. The ingredients are very good & smell lovely. The price is good value considering the number of different items you get in the pack & will last long enough to make a decision on whether to buy more of Burts Bees products.
Published on 5 Mar. 2013 by flotrick

1.0 out of 5 stars Lack of Product to Try
Even though the reviews for this were generally bad (for the quantity of product, not the product themselves) I still went ahead to try it as I didn't want to buy the large pots in case they didn't suit my skin and a bit of me thought that Burts Bees would have seen these reviews and possibly rectified the issue!

They hadn't or haven't!! The night cream and...
Published 17 months ago by Kate

1.0 out of 5 stars Lack of Product to Try, 7 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit (Personal Care)

They hadn't or haven't!! The night cream and cleanser had enough to count as a 'trial', the lip balm was ok and a refreshing peppermint, the eye cream had a couple of applications but the radiance day lotion had nothing in it. I pressed down and got a tiny drop that wouldn't even do on cheek. This really needs looking into.

3.0 out of 5 stars i love burts bees but....., 1 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit (Personal Care)
I found some containers were practically empty or too small for testers. however it won't deter me from continuing to buy the product. i just won't buy this kit ever again

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, 5 Mar. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great variety, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit (Personal Care)
Bought this as a gift during Christmas, feedback given by my friend was that she loved the whole set and couldn't get enough of it. The only disappointing part was perhaps the eye cream did not last very long and was perhaps more of a sample sized product.

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't love all the products, 20 April 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit (Personal Care)
Medium quality products. The hand balm is too oily but great. The lip balm has a not so good mint flavour (I love mint) and I don't adore the face creams nor the face cleaner.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit (Personal Care)
this product is great, it is in eye catching packaging. A handy way to try new products with a set of smaller bottles. This product smells lovely and works really well.

1.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, 27 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Burt's Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit (Personal Care)
Peppermint lip shimmer stings my lips, unpleasant feeling so won't use that again.

The night cream smelt off, could be old stock by the supplier rather than burts bee's, but either way nasty smell so chucked it (couldn't return it as I'd already thrown away the box).

Face wash ok, I think old stock again as the smell wasn't quite right but bearable, ok on the face, did dry my skin but not as much as soap but probably won't use it again due to how dry my face felt.

Eye cream and day lotion both smelt ok. Tried today and no skin reaction, which is good as I have very sensitive skin, skin seems to feel ok so will continue to use it, only a couple of weeks worth in there so will see how my skin is after that.

On balance an ok set (if you haven't got old stock) but not being able to use 3 out of the 5 items is very dissapointing.

Edited to add the face cream only lasted a few days and after a couple of days the eye cream started to sting. So for me a totally useless set, waste of money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Burts Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit, 11 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit (Personal Care)
I was very disappointed by this Kit, as it had a strange smell to it. I have used Burt's Bees products before and they have never smelt like these items did.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than it looks, 5 April 2013
A. Cansfield (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Burt's Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit (Personal Care)
Smaller than expected! Thought this was a nice present but its more traveled sized! Disappointing really wasn't what I was expecting

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey but great products, 17 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Burt's Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit (Personal Care)
Lovely products, great for sensitive skin, I find myself using the shampoo and cream as well as using them on baby!

Burt's Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit